Maybelline Brow Styling Gel Clear uploaded by Vanessa R.Maybelline Brow Styling Gel Clear uploaded by Rachel L.

BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• When using this product in your brown (without any other ...3 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it only come in one color? ...5 Answers
  • How does this gel work for darker eyebrows? does it show ...3 Answers
Maybelline Brow Styling Gel Clear
  • "I love this brow gel because I keeps my hairs in place it's easy to apply, I have very thick brows so this product is perfect for me!" in 26 reviews
Sydney L.
Bethlehem
This product is good, you can shape them as u want them an not a mistake. This product u can buy mostly anywhere it’s a drug store item. I sometimes use this item, I’m not really a makeup person but I do have a lot of makeup.
Sara R.
It’s wasn’t bad I would say they could do a bit better i didn’t really feel as though my brows were nicely shape it basically faded after awhile and I had to reapply
lidia a.
Fort Worth
They don't have these anymore but I still have some left over these were so good on holding my brows for up to 10 hours they should bring these back they were affordable and worked good 😞
Eleanor C.
I don’t have much to say about this besides that it gets the job done. I am not a huge researcher when it comes to brow gels so as long as it works, i’m okay with it
Sarah A.
Oxford, MS
Best clear eyebrow gel I’ve used so far. I do wish it stayed longer than 12 hrs. It has a very easy Stencil for brushing it out. It does have a better consistency than other brow gels and I recommend it to ppl with thick brows.
Say K.
Roscoe, IL
Good as can be expected from a drugstore gel. I have bold brows so it works well to keep them in place, but sometimes it flakes leaving residue. Not a fan of that. But it’s cheap so I guess you get what you pay for.
Tiara W.
Portland , OR
Maybelline eye brow gel is my go to, to keep my eyebrows shaped when im not wearing makeup or when I am. It’s easy to apply like clear mascara for your eyebrows it’s very affordable and budget friendly.
Amanda B.
North Port, FL
If I do not have time to do my brows that day, what with adding product and making sure they look even, I stick to my natural brows and just swipe on some clear brow gel, and away I go! This product makes it easy to exist without major makeup on the face while still looking put together!
Betzii B.
Chicago , IL
Once you finish your eyebrows making sure there on Fleek. Or there a tad bit too dark once you glide the brow clear gel the eyebrow changes the color aswell as the intensity of the eyebrow and truly a eveybrow saver. The best fir last very very very economic aswell.
Dallas L.
I picked this up at the store the other day cause I was curious and wanted to see how well the gel would hold my eyebrows into place, suprisingly it worked wonderfully. Helped tame those hairs that like to fly away. Would purchase again.
Carrie W.
Hiwasse, AR
How well does this work? Does it only come in one color? Where can I buy it?
Sandi W.
Burleson, TX
Does this work well? I hate drawing on my eye brows, but after i put powder on you can hardly see them!
Kayla S.
How does this gel work for darker eyebrows? does it show up really glossy and noticeable?
MJ M.
Great Neck, NY
When using this product in your brown (without any other powder, pencil, etc.) do you get gray tone in photos? I feel like everyime I use a "clear gel" in my brows they look ashy and very gray in pictures!