Maybelline Brow Precise® Micro Pencil

Micro-precision in every stroke! Fill and blend for full and natural-looking eyebrows.

• Synthetic Japan Wax

May Contain:

• Peut Contenir CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides
  • Mica

is this product decent?
How can I make this last on my brows?
How well do the microblading eyebrow pencils work? Do they look natural, and is any one brand better?
Start your review of Maybelline Brow Precise® Micro Pencil!
Product Highlights
“I highly recommend this brow pencil it leaves my brows looking natural and soft and is easy to work with” in reviews
Chipley, FL
Maybelline Brow Precise® Micro Pencil uploaded by Kelsi M.
Review for: Soft Brown
I will never use another brow product ever again! I have used this every day for about 2 years now and it has become a staple in my makeup. It’s affordable and is a really great product. The color is spot on for me and it’s not waxy at all! I have really sparse/ light colored brows and this stuff does wonders for me. The spooly is really good too!GLOSS BOMB UNIVERSAL LIP LUMINIZERMaybelline Brow Precise® Micro Pencil[product:exclusive-by-estee-lauder-double-wear-stay-in-place-makeup-spf-10-no.-04-pebble-30ml/1oz]
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Soft Brown
Excellent DS affordable brow pencil. Lasts all day doesn’t budge until I take it off. This is a dupe for the ABH brow wiz. Lately the DS has been killing it with brow pencils. I love that this doesn’t pull to warm toned. It’s not to waxy or to creamy. Just the right about of consistency to shape, form and stay on my brows. I haven’t even bought the ABH brow wiz. Since I found my HG brow product LA girl shady slim brow pencil. This pencil is second in my top brow pencils. Why waste 20 bucks on a pencil that doesn’t last nearly as long as the lower priced options I listed below. I love the packaging, color selection, formula, very precise tip and a spoile Love it I will continue to repurchase this product!
FARMINGTON, MN
Review for: Medium Brown
I recently purchased this pencil on a whim at Ulta. I absolutely love it! It has such a fine tip that gives such amazing control. It is not waxy at all and the formula applies easily but sets up for the day once you blend it to your liking. I appreciate that the pencil has a spoolie at one end so I do not need to worry about lugging around any other utensils with me. I have recently been reaching for this pencil over many of my high-end products and quite honestly I think I will be repurchasing it over them in the near future! It is 100% worth the buy. An excellent value for a really underrated product!
Turtle Creek , PA
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: Deep Brown
Very thin precise tip which allows you to really contour and shape your brows nicely. Full coverage - only issue I have is that the points daily break off ( retractable liner) and it doesn’t last as long as I’d like - meaning of o ise twice a day it will last 2 weeks max. Doesn’t smudge too easily and doesn’t run when i sweat . Love the brow brush on the other end.. one of three brow fillers I use ! Maybelline Brow Precise® Micro Pencil
Fairfax , VA
Review for: Soft Brown
This is the only eyebrow pencil i use and I swear by this product. it is easy to control and the pencil is so thin, its easy to create thin strokes that mimick the look of eyebrow hairs to achieve an very natural look. I can wear this all day and I never had a problem with it smudging on me. I get so many compliments on my eyebrows from a very low-cost product. My only negative feedback is that I go through an entire pencil in about 3 weeks.
Arcadia, CA
Review for: Deep Brown
I think this product is good but I would probably not repurchase it. There’s nothing significantly bad about this product but I have found other brow products that I reach for more often. I’m not a huge fan of the spoolie brush it comes with but it’s not a big deal for me. The product is not waxy but it doesn’t provide the best coverage. I have to go over the same area a few times before I can build up the color.
Matthews, NC
Maybelline Brow Precise® Micro Pencil uploaded by Taylor B.
Review for: Medium Brown
Love how skinny it is and it’s super easy to define your eyebrows. I’ve used a lot of different eyebrow pencils/powders over the years and this one is by far the best. So easy to apply and love how thin the lines are. Giving it 3 stars though because there’s not a lot of product in it. I feel like I have to buy a new one every month and I don’t even do my makeup that often. Def 5 stars if it had more product.
Edison, NJ
Review for: Soft Brown
This just did not do it for me. Unfortunately with a lot of drugstore eyebrow pencils and products it is very waxy. My eyebrows are ridiculous to begin with so they need all the help they can get, and I just couldn’t get the look I was going for with this pencil. Plus it’s so thin that it broke on me a lot. Moral of the story: don’t over pluck your eyebrows and these products may work better for you!!
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Deep Brown
Color is too red toned, formula is too dry, and felt rough on the skin when trying to apply the product. Product blended away when I used the spoolie ended so badly I’d have to keep reapplying. Not to mention, I had such a hard time getting it to apply that I found it would break, which was a big turn off. As much as I love Maybelline, I have yet to find a brow product of theirs to work well for me.
Review for: Deep Brown
Heard this was a great brow pencil on YouTube from Allie Glines so, as I was needing something new and didn't like my old Revlon one, I decided to go purchase this from Walmart! Let me say that it's amazing! Easily just as good as high end. I love the micro tip and how I can make my brows look natural, yet still fill it in. Formula is creamy, but not so much that it slides around on your face. Just perfect!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...