BY MAYBELLINE #12 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Brows get a three-dimensional WOW effect with Maybelline’s fiber-infused filling mascara.

• Aqua / Water / Eau

• Has anyone tried this product? How are the fibers? What is the cost?1 Answers
Tricia T.
Pewaukee, WI
Review for: Medium Brown
I once heard Lena Dunham describe her eyebrows as "balding caterpillars." That pretty accurately describes mine, too! I have to fill mine in daily, and it's always with at least two products. I saw the commercial for this and thought it was worth a try. I absolutely love it! It makes my eyebrows look better, with only one product, than they ever have before! I attached a pic so you can see one eyebrow with nothing, and one with just this product. I love it! I highly recommend it.
Rose L.
Review for: Soft Brown
I'm love this to apply over a pencil to add color to my brows. I like that it adds volume to my thin eyebrows. (They are a total hot mess - no color and thin!) The wand looks like a bug, but it works. It lasts for days. This product gets a little crunchy if you apply too much, go lightly at first. I have in Auburn. Becareful, if you apply too much it gets crusty and chunky.
Amanda L.
Review for: Deep Brown
I actually never would have known anything about this great product had I not bought it thinking it was something else lol I love this !!
Cecilia J.
Chicago
Review for: Soft Brown
I so recommend this product it really help me out..it was hard to actually find something that doesn't lives my sking oily.
Rosalind P.
Plano
This is a good brow wand to plump up and fill in your brows. I think the color is good I got it in Brown. The only drawback for me is it can tend to Clump if the brush gets too heavy with product. If you wipe the brush it goes on much smoother and I think really does help to fill in any sparse areas in the brow. Not really for people that don't have any brows and need to have a pencil to fill in. But if you have brows that you want to thicken up this is great.
Sam S.
Peoria
Review for: Medium Brown
I saw a lot of Youtube influencers raving about this, but this was just a total flop for me. Prior to this, I had been using "gimme brow" by Benefit. Looking for a cheaper alternative, I tried this. The pigment was great and had a natural hue to it. The wand, however, was atrocious. The product lumps on top of the wand, completely covering the almost non-existent bristles. If its not scraped off right, the product is distributed in a big glob on your brow and is a mess to blend out. Even when the perfect amount of product is used, the brow hairs get very clumped together. When it dries, it dries very crispy looking, making it very noticeable that the product is there. A lot of the influencers that used this in videos used darker colors and had naturally darker brows, so maybe the formula and wand are better suited for them. But, if you have lighter, more sparse brows, you might have an experience closer to mine.
Laurie J.
Pensacola, FL
Review for: Soft Brown
For years, I've been searching for a brow product that would give me the look of thick, natural brows, verses the heavily sculpted look that has been the trend. I've tried Anastasia and Benefit brow wands, as well as several other drug store brands, but they all failed to add to the volume of my brows. I had to smudge the product on the skin to get it to show up, which then looked like a patchy mess. Enter Mabeline's Brow Precise. This product uses fibers to build the actual brow hairs, giving a natural full brow look that I love. One caveat: it is a bit tricky to apply. I wiped the product carefully on the rim of the tube before applying and was careful to keep the product on the hairs only, not the skin. This gave me the look I was going for. This product also sets the hairs in place, which is an added benefit. The soft brown shade was the perfect shade as well, as I like to go one or two shades lighter than my natural dark brown hair shade. I absolutely love this product and will purchase again!
Jennifer P.
Review for: Soft Brown
I seem to use products for something than what they are intended for.  I use the soft brown on my eyelashes!!!!!  I LOVE the applicator and it gives a stay-all-day, lifted and lenthened look to my lashes.  I do also use this on my eyebrows but only want a very light coating.  So...I dip a spoolie into the product into the groove at the back of the applicator and apply that way.
I love this product because on days that I'm in a rush to leave the house and have no makeup on I always grab this and use it to define my brows and they look really natural. It's really a easy quick fix and a go to product in my beauty kit. And I recommend it to anyone who doesn't have time to draw on eyebrows this makes up for that.
Rian P.
Las Vegas
Review for: Medium Brown
I'm actually really surprised that I like this item. It seemed really gimmicky to me and I was very skeptical but I turned out loving it. This isn't a product I use daily but when I am going out and want a little more VA-VA-VOOM in my brows this gives it to me. It doesn't get clumpy, or fall out it just gives me a nice thick brow
Tina K.
How does this compare to benefit gimme brow? Can I wear this without any other brow products to fill in the gaps in my brows?
Tasha C.
How is the application for this product and how long does it last? Is it too bold or does it look natural? How much does this product go for?
Mikaela S.
Las Vegas, NV
Does this really make your eyebrows look more volumized and thicker? #beauty #contest #influenster
Nur A.
How pigmented and longwearing are these?
rosanna m.
Has anyone over 45 tried this product? I have some gray hairs in my brows and some sparse areas. I want to know how well does this product deal with the mature eyebrow. Covering the grays or filling in the sparse areas...