Maddie F.
Maddie F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is the wand too big to make your brows precise?
Lizzy R.
Lizzy R.
1 month, 2 weeks ago
Yes, I think it is. Every time I have tried to use the wand, I have ended up with clown eyebrows, and I have been doing my brows every day for years without incident. If you buy this product, I recommend using an angled brush.
Ridgewood, NY
1 month, 3 weeks ago
received this product free from Influenster for my honest review. I have tried Anastasia Brow Wiz and NYX micro brow, and Maybelline's is much easier to use! It has a softer texture, and I don't feel like I have to press as hard as the competitors to get nice looking eyebrows. The price is much better as well. I would purchase again! -Heather M.
Ridgewood, NY
1 month, 3 weeks ago
Hot springs, AR
2 months, 3 weeks ago
Not the best picture but it is amazing!
Hot springs, AR
2 months, 3 weeks ago
I used my own brush, and used it that way. You can also make it precise by shaping it out with concealer after putting on your brows!