Sculpt, fill, and highlight. Now, master the ultimate polished brow!

G952085 Ingredients:

Talc, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Triisostearin, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Magnesium Stearate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Synthetic Wax, Silica, Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Trioctyldodecyl Citrate, Boron Nitride, Caprylyl Glycol, Alumina, Dicaprylyl Maleate, Tridecyl Neopentanoate, Ptfe, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tin Oxide, Acrylates Copolymer, Lauroyl Lysine, Polyurethane-11, Dimethicone.

G952085 May Contain:

Ci 77000 / Aluminum Powder, Mica, Ci 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 / Iron Oxides, Ci 75470 / Carmine, Ci 77007 / Ultramarines, Ci 77289 / Chromium Hydroxide Green, Ci 77742 / Manganese Violet, Ci 77400 / Bronze Powder, Ci 77400 / Copper Powder, Ci 16035 / Red 40 Lake, Ci 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake, Ci 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ci 42090 / Blue 1 Lake

G952090 Ingredients:

Isopropyl Myristate, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Cera Alba / Beeswax / Cire Dabeille, Copernicia Cerifera Cera / Carnauba Wax / Cire De Carnauba, Tribehenin, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Polyethylene, Disteardimonium Hectorite

G952090 May Contain:

Ci 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 / Iron Oxides, Ci 77007 / Ultramarines, Ci 77742 / Manganese Violet

On a scale of one to ten for someone with strawberry blonde hair and extremely light lashes is this a good color and how's it fair against others like it
the color it's good?
Start your review of Maybelline Brow Drama® Pro Palette!
Product Highlights
“Love love love this brow pallet at first I was a little skeptical then I tried it and fell in love it is so pigmented and makes your eyebrows look so natural. I highly recommend this product for everyone looking for a new brow pallet.” in 65 reviews
Purchased at: CVS
Review for: Auburn
I was using this Brow palette when my hair was died a lighter brown with highlights I really liked my hair like that btw but back to subject this was perfect I used the gel and brushed it on with the second brush then I would use the powder to shape and set into my eyebrows wit the first brush I believe I’m using it in my profile picture it lasts through the whole day it was pretty great also I never used the brow highlighter just cause I already had one I preferred to use I didn’t really like this one I prefer more pigment usually using concealer or like more of a crayon one I use to use Milani brow highlighter 👌🏼 buy it it’s lit I don’t use it anymore cause I can’t find it at the store so I just go wit concealer. Back to the point I really gave it 4 stars cause honestly it’s great and all but doesn’t really have much color variety the colors that are optional don’t really match natural hair color therefore is why I used it while my hair was dyed cause it matched then but now that I have my hair naturally back to its color it doesn’t match and yes I bought the deep brown but it just wasnt for me and didn’t match ended up giving it to my cousin see if she liked it 4 stars tho honestly now I just use eyeshadow you really can never go wrong wit eyeshadow.
Thomasville, GA
Review for: Deep Brown
This product is a bit too powdery but it works very good. I think having the more powdery look will give your eyebrows a more natural hair feel to it. I don't use the highlight that comes with it because it really doesn't do anything from what I've attempted, but to each of their own! And I think the brown is a little too dark, but when I use a lighter one it's way too light and conflicts with the neutral eyebrow hairs. They do need a better variation of colors to do eyebrows, but they are definitely on the right track. Would recommend.
Lula, GA
Purchased at: Amazon
Review for: Deep Brown, Soft Brown, Auburn
I have used this for a long time and really find it’s a great price for the quality of this shadow. I have dark brown hair and like to make my eyes pop since they are hazel green. I never have had to reapply later in the day either. If I do need a touch up it would only be if I would be going out for a late night. This also blends very well and can make light or darker based off preference.
64507
I always use a nutural color of eye shadow. It has taken me a while to find one that stays on and makes my blue eyes stand out. This one for sure went above and beyond my expectations. It stays on all day for me, makes my eyes pop, and is a great price. The packaging is simple but nice looking. I will continue to buy again.
Review for: Deep Brown, Soft Brown
I was really excited to try this out.. until I did. I looked like a chonga with sharpies/gelled eyebrows. It was awful. When I tried removing it, I would have to scrub and scrub until the stain was gone. Forget about trying to fix a smudge.. it's so difficult to work with and the colors are a little strange.
Schofield , WI
Review for: Soft Brown
I use this product every day to do my eyes, the wax ran out faster than the powder did but I’m still using it to finish my brows, you can create a great ombré brow look as well as highlighting the brow bone with the highlighter. I really enjoy this and I got it at a clearance price from target ;)
Newborn, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Auburn
I love this product so much that I've been buying for almost 3 years. It works so much better for me than other brands. The only thing I would improve is the ease of cleaning the brushes. It's a great value for a reasonable price. I would recommend this to anyone wanting fuller brows.
Glasgow KY
Review for: Auburn
This brow pallet has literally changed my life! I’m a natural redhead with invisible eyebrows, Mayballine is the only brand I have found that makes an auburn shade. I use it everyday it goes on well and is easy to clean off.
Stoutsville , OH
Review for: Soft Brown
I love this, it helps my eyebrows look more normal. I have very thin eyebrows, naturally. It makes a big difference. Easy to use after you have done it a few times.
Purchased at: Target
Review for: Deep Brown
I use this for my eyebrows nearly everyday. They darken and mix well together and make my eyebrows more pronounced and thick. If you want to be more precise, use a different brush.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...