BY MAYBELLINE #39 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Sculpt, fill, and highlight. Now, master the ultimate polished brow!

G952085 Ingredients:

Talc, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Triisostearin, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Magnesium Stearate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Synthetic Wax, Silica, Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Trioctyldodecyl Citrate, Boron Nitride, Caprylyl Glycol, Alumina, Dicaprylyl Maleate, Tridecyl Neopentanoate, Ptfe, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tin Oxide, Acrylates Copolymer, Lauroyl Lysine, Polyurethane-11, Dimethicone.

G952085 May Contain:

Ci 77000 / Aluminum Powder, Mica, Ci 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 / Iron Oxides, Ci 75470 / Carmine, Ci 77007 / Ultramarines, Ci 77289 / Chromium Hydroxide Green, Ci 77742 / Manganese Violet, Ci 77400 / Bronze Powder, Ci 77400 / Copper Powder, Ci 16035 / Red 40 Lake, Ci 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake, Ci 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ci 42090 / Blue 1 Lake

G952090 Ingredients:

Isopropyl Myristate, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Cera Alba / Beeswax / Cire Dabeille, Copernicia Cerifera Cera / Carnauba Wax / Cire De Carnauba, Tribehenin, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Polyethylene, Disteardimonium Hectorite

G952090 May Contain:

Ci 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 / Iron Oxides, Ci 77007 / Ultramarines, Ci 77742 / Manganese Violet

• On a scale of one to ten for someone with strawberry blonde hair ...1 Answers
  • I've been use to a pencil after switching from an ulta eye shadow...3 Answers
  • How good is compare with others Brands? I loves to try it, after ...2 Answers
Nadia M.
Nadia M.
Realmente tengo las cejas pobladas pero siempre una dispareja a la otra, con este producto logro emparejar el tono y rellenar donde hace falta algo de color, contiene un bálsamo para aplicar antes del color que logra que se fije y permanezca intacto por mucho tiempo, lo volvería a comprar sin duda alguna. Lo uso diariamente porque rellena sin crear un efecto dramático de cejas muy maquilladas y además trae un iluminador sumamente sutil perfecto para cualquier hora del día, los cepillos son bastante cómodos para la aplicación y un cepillo con el tamaño ideal, me encanta este producto
Hannah T.
Hannah T.
Bellingham, WA
I am new to "doing" my eyebrows within the last 3 years. I never really thought about it until I did a photoshoot and had to darken my models brows. After seeing hers look amazing, i figured i should give it a shot.

I've tried other powders, pencils and gels before, then came across this and decided to give it a try. (figures crossed) I LOVE IT! You can really apply as little or as much as you want depending on the look you're going for.

I now that I've been doing my brows, I have found a good technique that works well for me. That little angled brush does wonders!
Murphy, TX
Review for: Deep Brown
I LOVE this. When I do my eyebrows I first outline my brows with my Anastasia Beverly Hills brow wiz. After that I love to use the mini tweezers this Maybelline brow drama kit comes with and pluck my extra hairs. I also use the mini angled brush and I like to pick up the middle shade and fill in my brows. I then conceal my brows and use the third shade- the powder, to set the concealer. It does such a great job at filling in my brows and leaving them long wearing.
Gabriela C.
Gabriela C.
Maspeth, NY
Review for: Deep Brown
This is the product I truly can't live without. weather I'm simply just doing a natural look or full glam. This product is my key to my brows for my daily makeup. I love that it comes with everything you need in one. You get a brow gel,powder, and highlighter for your brow bone. I love using a small thin brush for the gel and then used the brush it came with for the powder. I only use the highlight every once in a while, however I still really like it
Desiree C.
Desiree C.
Review for: Deep Brown
This is great for dark brows. Many brow kits don't have shades that come out looking good on people with dark brows. My eyebrows are very dark, basically black naturally, and I was really surprised when the deep brown color actually looked natural. I've used the NYC kit and they're darkest shade was still too brown for me. I didn't give it 5 stars because you do need to set it well so it doesn't come off like you usually do with powder on the brows.
Kristin M.
Kristin M.
Round Lk Hts, IL
I use this product pretty much daily and it works just fine! I'm not a "pro" by any means and I do prefer Bodyography's Brow Trio to this, however, I also have bills to pay and since make up is not a top priority for me, the price you pay for this palette isn't bad at all! Are there higher quality products out there? Sure! But if you can't break the bank and need something in a pinch (which is how I ended up trying this), check this one out!
Brandy H.
Brandy H.
Seattle, WA
Review for: Deep Brown
I have had the Auburn BrowDrama Pro palette for the last month and so far I've really enjoyed using it. Previously I had used a pencil, but I had wanted something different. So, while walking around the makeup aisle at Target I found this and after I started using it I found that it worked better for me. I usually wear it whenever I go out. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for an inexpensive, simple eyebrow kit.
Minneapolis, MN
I initially bought this palette to have more flexibility and control with my eyebrows. I have very spare and very light brows, so finding a product that allowed me to build up layers as I see fit was crucial. This product is nice, but the cream takes a long while to dry. Which makes applying powder afterwards difficult. I don't think I'd purchase this again and would instead opt for a better brand, even at a higher price.
Cara C.
Cara C.
Review for: Deep Brown
I love this product. I use it almost everyday to do my brows. For the low price, you get a lot of good products and all you need to make your eyebrows fleeky. But, unforchunatly I wouldn't repurchase this product because I've decided that I'm not buying any more products from this brand because they are NOT cruelty free. Innocent animals are suffering and dying everyday because of this makeup brand.
Kaila H.
Kaila H.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
Love this brow pallet. I find myself using only the dark to fill in my brows. Very seldom do I use the light to outline my brows (I'm not that makeup savy) - but on occasion if I'm feeling frisky I will use each and every square. I like how this pallet gives you instructions on how to create your brow. It helps for beginners wanting to learn how to fill in their thin brows. Highly recommend!!
Karla R.
Karla R.
Tampa, FL
Does this product stay on all day?
shania f.
shania f.
Chino, CA
how is this against daily long wear and water?
Reetuparna N.
Reetuparna N.
Jupiter, FL
Is it better than eyebrow pencils?
Alysha L.
Alysha L.
GOLDTHWAITE, TX
I'm a beginner with eyebrows and on a budget so sticking to drugstore brands thoughts?
Brittney L.
Brittney L.
West liberty , KY
I've been use to a pencil after switching from an ulta eye shadow for my brows. I love the pencil and don't wanna open this one I have. Should I stick with pencils or open this one and not trade for another liner?