BY MAYBELLINE

How To Use/Apply:

Draw small strokes along the brow contour.

• Does it come in enough colors to match your eyebrows? 3 Answers
  • Was this easy to use on your brows or did you feel like y...8 Answers
  • I want to know if this product works and how long it lasts ?1 Answers
Errin S.
It was great until the point softened, then it was hard to get a defined brow. But the formula was great
Desaray B.
Review for: Deep Brown more...
This crayon as been great. Easy application and color. Wish it came with a sharpener but will buy again
Audrey S.
Tucson
My eye brows were on point allllll day. They looked amazing I would definitely recommend for anyone....
Kelly G.
Mission, TX
I've been using this product for a while now and I love it I always go back To it when I try a new one
Karen V.
Review for: Deep Brown more...
I have dark eyebrow but this really helped me keep them in shape! It's so smooth and super easy to use!
member-8e81c
Excelente opción a la hora de maquillarse.Muy prácticos a la hora de viajar con ellos. Fácil almacenaje
Val C.
Not terrible but not great. Eyebrows are done better with the pencils or the powders or the abh pomade.
Beverly D.
This was one of the first products I used for my brows. It was easy to use and made my brows on point.
Sierra H.
Granbury, TX
I was not impressed with his. Way to greasy and smeared like crazy. Nothing natural looking about it.
Liliana C.
Me gusta muchísimo el producto realmente es bueno el precio es accesible y funciona muy bien me gusta
Aida M.