BY MAYBELLINE

How To Use/Apply:

Draw small strokes along the brow contour.

• Does it come in enough colors to match your eyebrows? 3 Answers
  • Was this easy to use on your brows or did you feel like y...8 Answers
  • I want to know if this product works and how long it lasts ?1 Answers
Linda S.
Dallas, TX
Only used this 2 times so not real shure about this product,hope to buy one soon.so I can try full effects.
Kayla W.
These are great for contouring. I love these they are so nice and soft. Definitely great for quick make up
Hilliary E.
Atwater
Review for: Deep Brown more...
The color is perfect and there’s a lot of selection. It definitely fills in the brows, it’s just too big
Summer K.
Review for: Soft Brown more...
This is awesome. I received a sample of it and I love it it's long lasting old quality I'm a repeat user
Yvonne M.
Los Angeles, CA
Great product and very affordable.i love that its very easy to use great pigment i recommend this product
Raschele P.
Yarmouth Port, MA
I really love this, that looks natural and its super super easy to use and there's no way of overdoing it
Brittany K.
Oakland, CA
This is a little too chunky for my tastes. Difficult to work with and would be even harder for beginners
Yoselin M.
Wirtz, VA
This brow crayon is really easy to use i sometimes use it for eyeshadow also and it still works amazing.
Donielle V.
Douglasville, GA
This product just wasn't for me. I am sure for others it would work but it was to large of a tip for me.
Errin S.
It was great until the point softened, then it was hard to get a defined brow. But the formula was great
Aida M.