BY MAYBELLINE

How To Use/Apply:

Draw small strokes along the brow contour.

• Does it come in enough colors to match your eyebrows? 3 Answers
  • Was this easy to use on your brows or did you feel like y...8 Answers
  • I want to know if this product works and how long it lasts ?1 Answers
Christine Mae M.
And I like this packaging when it wears down it's hard to be pricise and I would recommend it to have a sharpener
Jennifer W.
Kissimmee, FL
Warm color, feels soft to retouch my eye brows, long lasting i get compliments at work. Pencil is very sharpened
Marisol G.
Cincinnati, OH
Review for: Soft Brown more...
It okay its too big so maybe using s a angel brush its last about 4 hrs and has many uses eyeshadow even contour
ms. johnson ..
Atlanta, GA
Great packaging and brand was told this is magical hope to try in the voxbox #browdrama #contest check my list💖
Katie T.
Review for: Soft Brown more...
Love it and wear it.when I feel like dressing up...usually I don't do my brows but when I do.I use this product
Justine A.
Normal, IL
This brow pomade lasts much longer than traditional eye brow pencils. Perfect tool to get your brows on fleek.
Rebekah W.
Raleigh
Good pigmentation but rubs off way too easily. It also doesn't look totally natural. It's not the worst though.
Mary H.
Palm Bay
Review for: Auburn more...
I love this
It’s so easy to put on
It lasts all day
The only room for improvement would be
That it’s too thick
Lea H.
Very thick..also tacky. Doesnt go on evenly or smooth. Also doesnt come in a light enough color. Wasnt for me.
Rachel P.
Absolutely love this product! A must have!! The color was a perfect match and the consistency was spectacular!
Aida M.