BY MAYBELLINE

How To Use/Apply:

Draw small strokes along the brow contour.

• Does it come in enough colors to match your eyebrows? 3 Answers
  • Was this easy to use on your brows or did you feel like y...8 Answers
  • I want to know if this product works and how long it lasts ?1 Answers
Evelyn M.
Albuquerque, NM
I really love this product. The texture feels so good and leaves a natural look. Goes on really creamy and soft.
Raya N.
Camden
For a quick and easy brow fill in the crayon is a little large so it fills in quickly and super easy to blend out
Loredana S.
South Elgin, IL
This is perfect for anybody who's in a rush, one swipe and your done!! I but this for a few of my family members
Kaley E.
Collins, GA
Love this brow liner that I got from influencer it works amazingly. 😍😍😍😍 it is easy to apply and looks wonderful
Amanda M.
baytown, tx
I personally prefer something I can shape my eyebrows with. This pencil is too thick to get a nice lined eyebrow.
Lauren B.
I absolutely love these chubby eyebrow pencil sticks they are smooth and creamy and look great for your brow game
Mia C.
Girard
Because of its size it's hard to get natural looking brows and its very creamy. Go easy or you can go overboard.
Rosie P.
Bronx, NY
I know this is a brow pencil but sometime I use it as a lipstick it make my lips look pretty this is the best one
genit c.
Antioch, TN
I love how this product leaves my eyebrows. Its not too dark or too light. Its just about right with my eyebrows.
Elise R.
Hoover, AL
This looks like melted paint on your face and feels like it too. It melts over the eyebrows hairs already there.
Aida M.