BY MAYBELLINE

How To Use/Apply:

Draw small strokes along the brow contour.

• Does it come in enough colors to match your eyebrows? 3 Answers
  • Was this easy to use on your brows or did you feel like y...8 Answers
  • I want to know if this product works and how long it lasts ?1 Answers
Jordan H.
Salem, MA
Review for: Deep Brown more...
This is an okay product. It's very hard to apply because the applicator is very big, it's really easy to mess up.'
Monica R.
Corona, NY
Me gusta este laisla de cejas su fórmula es excelente pero su punta el S muy ancha me gustaría q fue re a más fino
Dianey V.
Houston, Texas
It's grate for filling in the end of your eyebrows or getting a brush and getting it done! Try it out for yourself.
Kristie H.
East Elmhurst, NY
I didn't like this product too much. I felt like it wasn't as precise as a pencil. I won't recommend or buy again.
Harshini U.
I got perfect matching shade for my brows . Bt my brows really think so this stick difficult to apply on my brows.
Kelly S.
Myakka City, FL
LOVE this eyebrow pencil! It's nice and big so just a few swipes and I'm done. It lasts a long time and I love it!
Hawa A.
Plantcity, FL
Best eyebrow pencil ever, I love the finish touch, I love how it's easy to apply, I fell in love with this product.
Mayra T.
Denver, CO
Easy so fill your brows in with this. Easy to apply nice and smooth also recommend to you all that have light brows
jessica m.
Hated it. Looked way too cakey on my face. It was too dark and didn't look natural which I prefer. Didn't like it.
McKenna D.
Greenville, KY
I like it. You have to be careful not to make it too dark but for the most part this is easy to apply and it last.
Aida M.