BY MAYBELLINE

How To Use/Apply:

Draw small strokes along the brow contour.

• Does it come in enough colors to match your eyebrows? 3 Answers
  • Was this easy to use on your brows or did you feel like y...8 Answers
  • I want to know if this product works and how long it lasts ?1 Answers
Jenna G.
Review for: Deep Brown more...
These give my brows a serious boost! It's so easy to use and it provides a great finishing touch to my everyday look.
Evelina R.
Franklin, TN
1,448 reviews
Out of all the brow items I've tried, this has to be one of the best! It's so creamy yet natural looking! I love it!
Christina B.
Leland, NC
Review for: Soft Brown more...
I am not a fan, it doesn't leave you with a natural look and while the packing and size is nice I wouldn't buy again
Emma B.
Mount Pleasant, MI
Really great to use with an eye brow gel, this gives my eye brow a nice color and still looks naturals. Lasts all day
Naynay C.
Seattle, WA
I like this pencil but it is thick which makes it hard to use. I couldn't shape my brows as perfectly as I wanted to
Jennifer S.
Sheridan, AR
I really don't like when people use these. it is noticeable and does not look good on in my opinion. I would not buy.
Irene R.
Anaheim, CA
1,454 reviews
I really enjoyed this Maybelline bra product I think it's a very good product for your eyebrows and I really like it
McKenna D.
Greenville, KY
I like it. You have to be careful not to make it too dark but for the most part this is easy to apply and it last.
Jordan H.
Salem, MA
Review for: Deep Brown more...
This is an okay product. It's very hard to apply because the applicator is very big, it's really easy to mess up.'
Savvy W.
Covers well nd fills in eyebrows nd keeps them looking real nd it is exacty my color of brows nd it last very long
Aida M.