BY MAYBELLINE

How To Use/Apply:

Draw small strokes along the brow contour.

• Does it come in enough colors to match your eyebrows? 3 Answers
  • Was this easy to use on your brows or did you feel like y...8 Answers
  • I want to know if this product works and how long it lasts ?1 Answers
Sherie A.
These are the best ever. Quick and easy. The product lasts forever as only a small amount is needed for each application.
haley s.
VISALIA, CA
I did not like this product it was to crayon like it didn't work well for me this may work for people with thick eyebrows
VE-1041886 LORENA N.
Doral, FL
Very creamy and so easy to take off when the night it's over... Gives a very deep color look and a deep look in your eyes
Jackie V.
Review for: Deep Brown more...
This is another gimmick like no this does not even do anything for the brows maybe if you already have great brows but No
Jasmine R.
Durham, NC
Umm I've never used this before but I would really like to use this and I think it would be a really good product to use
Mira M.
Turlock, CA
Love this stick pomade! Easy to apply and blend. For a more precise application I recommend using a small brush with it.
Ashley S.
Clinton , NC
Review for: Deep Brown more...
I received this in a vox box. I don’t think I would purchase. It’s too think which makes it harder to fill in your brows.
Andrea A.
Not my favorite brow product. The pencil is a little too think for me. I don’t have enough brows for a product like this.
Dee H.
Baltimore, MD
I totally want to try this. I have really light eyebrows. This look easy to put on. I am happy it comes in several colors
Meghan H.
Nampa, ID
This is hands down one of the most AMAZING brow products I've ever used. I'm so glad I picked this up. It works amazingly
Aida M.