BY MAYBELLINE

How To Use/Apply:

Draw small strokes along the brow contour.

• Does it come in enough colors to match your eyebrows? 3 Answers
  • Was this easy to use on your brows or did you feel like y...8 Answers
  • I want to know if this product works and how long it lasts ?1 Answers
Rebecca O.
Watervliet, NY
Review for: Soft Brown more...
I don’t understand this product. The tip will full down easily overtime & become too large to use for a clean eyebrow look.
Cristal G.
I want this little cray cray could Contour my makeup better and it's the perfect color I was looking for so thank you guys
Daicey B.
Mahnomen
I do my brows a lot and this product works good with mine. Never had a problem. They look real as if I didn't color them in
Grazi O.
G de uma pessoa muito bem, e que eu não tenho Bom demais. E o melhor de todas e a sua conta. . O cara da pra fazer uma boa
lina m.
Las vegas , NV
This product was smooth and creamy, went on the brows very nicely. I wouldn't choose it to wear all the time but it's nice
Nat g.
I didn't really like it.
It glids on smoothly but yet it removes right away. I want somethibg that's going to last all day
Amanda F.
Cheney, WA
Easy to use and stays on all day! Great for the price and would highly reccomed to anyone looks for a brow pencil/crayon
Alondrea L.
Desert Hot Springs, CA
Such a great tool for defining your brows. Comes in many colors and glides on smoothly. Last a pretty long time, too. ;-)
Talva L.
Nashville , TN
This product was okay, it was a little big to do a more precision brow. I also had issues with the product smudging off.
haley s.
VISALIA, CA
I did not like this product it was to crayon like it didn't work well for me this may work for people with thick eyebrows
Aida M.