BY MAYBELLINE

How To Use/Apply:

Draw small strokes along the brow contour.

• Does it come in enough colors to match your eyebrows? 3 Answers
  • Was this easy to use on your brows or did you feel like y...8 Answers
  • I want to know if this product works and how long it lasts ?1 Answers
Tabitha J.
KNOXVILLE, TN
Maybeline Brow Pomade chubby is amazing! I love using this with the maybeline brow powder. My brows are on fleet every time!
Logan O.
Nashville, TN
Review for: Soft Brown more...
I love this eyebrow crayon! Just one swipe along my brow and I can contour the shape with an eyebrow brush and it looks great
nora j.
Gillsville, GA
Not my favorite brow liner, some of the colors just don't match my brow color well and it's hard to find one that does match
Jennifer E.
Cordele, GA
Good product but it doesn't last long in the tube, it's only worth about a month and then the product is too worn down to use
Djeunica B.
NORTH MIAMI, FL
I would like to this product out to see how a look on me and never use it before so let me have a sample of it to try it out
Autumn H.
Chillicothe
Yes i just ran out of this i will be going to buy another one i love them so much they are perfect and fill my brows in great
Robyn K.
A little thick but overall pretty good for the brows. Price is decent as well. If it was thinner it would have gotten 5 stars
Bethani C.
Gowen, MI
I did not enjoy this crayon at all. It looked exactly like i drew with crayon on my eyebrows. I wont buy this product again.
Ivett C.
Weslaco
This product is okay the color is perfect for my eyebrow but I don't like the reason that it doesn't last me most of the day.
Karina V.
Medley, FL
Great, but dont have the impact I liked. Prefered if you like softly color... I have one of this because a friend gift me one
Aida M.