BY MAYBELLINE

How To Use/Apply:

Draw small strokes along the brow contour.

• Does it come in enough colors to match your eyebrows? 3 Answers
  • Was this easy to use on your brows or did you feel like y...8 Answers
  • I want to know if this product works and how long it lasts ?1 Answers
Lupita T.
Easy to use. But I rather use a regular pomade. Its not as dark so it does not look natural almost. Great for an evening look.
Tonya C.
Indianapolis, IN
It's a pretty good brow pencil It goes on smoothly then I blend it with a brush it is very concentrated so it doesn't take much
Sheyri P.
Sacramento
I dont really like this because I feel like its too pigmented and I like my brows to look good and not thick and very out there
Ivett C.
Weslaco
This product is okay the color is perfect for my eyebrow but I don't like the reason that it doesn't last me most of the day.
Erica S.
Andover, MA
Love this product Gave four stars as I wish more product was in included into the tube but overall good product and stays put
Jackie V.
Blaine, TN
I have used this and the results were what I was looking for. Covered and filled the brow as I wanted would highly recommend.
Joanne L.
Mullica Hill, NJ
After getting my eyebrows microbladed they faded and left me looking patchy in spots. I use this to fill in and it's perfect!
Melissa B.
LOVE. I've always been skeptical to do my brows and them come out looking all crazy. This is so easy and looks very natural!
Mackenzie Y.
Review for: Soft Brown more...
This stuff is AMAZING! I love the way it makes my eyebrows look! It fills my eyebrows very well and the quality is very nice
Gaby M.
Santa Ana, CA
Was the best it goes smoothly through the eyebrow no need to put pressure its easy to use i love it ps. I want another one 💁
Aida M.