BY MAYBELLINE

How To Use/Apply:

Draw small strokes along the brow contour.

• Does it come in enough colors to match your eyebrows? 3 Answers
  • Was this easy to use on your brows or did you feel like y...8 Answers
  • I want to know if this product works and how long it lasts ?1 Answers
R M.
I am always very happy with Maybelline products. Its my fallback drugstore brand that never fails me. Flawless finish guaranteed.
Kayla J.
Pembroke, NC
I recently received this in a voxbox and I fell in love. It doesn't wear off easily and I also received the matching brow pencil.
Raven D.
Round Rock
Review for: Soft Brown more...
This product was way to overpriced. It was way to thick to get any control over where I was putting the product on to my eyebrow.
Katrina Q.
Modesto, CA
Easy application. Looks great when youve cleaned up with concealer. The consistency is great! I recommend this for all beginners!
Tatyanna B.
Aurora, CO
I am not the best and doing brows but my sister likes to experiment with new products so she tried this. She liked how it worked
isabella s.
Review for: Deep Brown more...
Hard to apply and doesn’t go on smoothly. The crayon shape makes it hard to apply but the product on a brush works like a dream.
Ricki B.
Harlingen, TX
I didnt like this product. Its just too chunky and big. Its hard to draw a nice arch with such a chubby pencil. Two thumbs down!
Taylor S.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I love this brow pencil! I already have rather thick and dark eyebrows and it just makes them fuller but also natural looking!
Tiffany C.
Thurman , OH
I haven't got use use this product. I am hoping to be picked for the upcoming voxbox this is in!! I think it looks easy to use
sanaz j.
Round Rock, TX
5his product is good for making eyebrows thicker and longer, it works well and doesn't smudge also does not make eyebrows dry.
Aida M.