BY MAYBELLINE

How To Use/Apply:

Draw small strokes along the brow contour.

• Does it come in enough colors to match your eyebrows? 3 Answers
  • Was this easy to use on your brows or did you feel like y...8 Answers
  • I want to know if this product works and how long it lasts ?1 Answers
Sequoia H.
Memphis, TN
This brow liner is my life. If you ever buy this don't lose it. I lost mine and had to buy another one, but I prefer you buy this.
Ann L.
McLean, VA
These are way too chubby and waxy to work with for brows... I don't understand why they went with a cubby stick for eyebrows at all
Tameka B.
Jackson, MS
It's a good product to use but it's a little too big to handle. Also they need to slim the tip of it so it can be easy on the eyes.
rachel w.
Portsmouth, NH
Review for: Deep Brown more...
Good for everyday use but I don't like the crayon aspect. I use a brush and apply it that way. Good quality for being inexpensive.
Kayla J.
Pembroke, NC
I recently received this in a voxbox and I fell in love. It doesn't wear off easily and I also received the matching brow pencil.
Mercedes M.
Lexington, KY
I tend to like pencils and pomades for my brows better than powder. This works well paired with a gel to hold everything in place
Courtney B.
Summerville, GA
This brow crayon is not for the eyebrow perfectionist. However, it is excellent for people like me who like to get ready quickly.
R M.
I am always very happy with Maybelline products. Its my fallback drugstore brand that never fails me. Flawless finish guaranteed.
Raven D.
Round Rock
Review for: Soft Brown more...
This product was way to overpriced. It was way to thick to get any control over where I was putting the product on to my eyebrow.
Katrina Q.
Modesto, CA
Easy application. Looks great when youve cleaned up with concealer. The consistency is great! I recommend this for all beginners!
Aida M.