BY MAYBELLINE

How To Use/Apply:

Draw small strokes along the brow contour.

• Does it come in enough colors to match your eyebrows? 3 Answers
  • Was this easy to use on your brows or did you feel like y...8 Answers
  • I want to know if this product works and how long it lasts ?1 Answers
Alana C.
Pickerington, OH
Review for: Soft Brown, Deep Brown more...
This wasnt my FAVORITE brow product. I never usually have problems with pomades (I actually like how they make my brows look) however, the pencil this is in made it kinda messy (I don't have thick brows) and became dull pretty soon. Comes off SO easily... Just not my kinda product. I could see this working for someone who has bigger brows but just needs darkened up. Personally.. I would go for a different product.
Ashley D.
So I was really excited to try this brow crayon as it looks as if it would work nicely on my super light brows. I purchased it from CVS at a decent price. When I got home to give it a try I was sooo disappointed when I applied it, first of all its not precise at all, it just gives too much product for me and it isn't exactly buildable. The only time I honestly use this is when my preferred pencil runs out and I just can't leave the house with no brows. Sorry to say this is not something I can recommend.
Kiera M.
Anderson, CA
I got this with the brow gel during Christmas time and I was super excited to try them both out. I am missing half of my eyebrows from an accident when I was a teenager, so finding things to make my brows look nice and natural is difficult. The crayon totally sucked. It goes on so lightly that you have to keep going over it several times. By the time you get it right where you want it, it's gotten super cakey and looks weird. I would not buy or recommend it.
Toni R.
Weatherford, OK
I have repurchased this three times, so I definitely like this product. I like the formula of the pomade, it almost serves as a two-in-one because I don't have to use any brow wax with this. I have only 3 stars because the thick crayon-like shape makes it hard to get a very precise, natural looking brow... I had to end up using a brush with this. I also tried two different colors, neither looked good. I think they need a wider color selection.
Rian P.
Montrose, CO
Review for: Deep Brown more...
Finding a good brow product at the drug store can be a challenge but this one was a total bust for me... I tried to use it 3 different times, each time using a different technique and it just wasn't my jam. I think the product is difficult to work with, it doesn't lay over the hair/ skin nicely, it slides around and doesn't stay in place. Even though the price point is not very high I still do not think this product is worth your dollar.
Sarai T.
Tifton, GA
I have tried to find good eyebrow cosmetic product and the ones that I've tried has left me with extremely dark brows and give a Sharpie-look eyebrows. I also had this product and was good and the oil that my face would make would turn them red. Until I saw Maybelline eyebrow commercial and d coded to give it a try. One word defines it. Amazing! I love it it give me a natural look so give it a try.
Miranda M.
Artesia
I really didn't like this pomade crayon, whatsoever. The color i picked I picked based off my hair color and went one shade darker than my hair, but when i applied it it looked almost grayish. It also would smudge super easy, even with a setting spray on top of it. To get it shaped the right way I had to buy an eyebrow pencil to outline and then fill in with this just so i felt like i didn't waste my money. Gave it 2 stars because it did its job making me have eyebrows lol.
Katie G.
Toccoa, GA
I received this product in a box last year. The only complaint I have is that if you use it straight from the tube, the tip wears down. I like to use an angled brush to apply it for a more precise application. I would definitely buy this again. I find it a lot more easier to apply than other brow products.
Elise W.
The pomade crayon has a great consistency, adheres well like a pencil but has a softer finish like a powder and eliminates the need for a brow shaping/setting gel or wax. The reason it doesn't receive 5 stars from me is because there's no sharpener so after it loses too much of the initial point then I have to use a brush to apply it. I actually prefer using it with a brush so if they sold the same formula in a flat container I would buy it. OR just provide a sharpener! Also not enough product for the size, it's deceiving because you think the whole think is the crayon.
Colleen K.
Fairfax, VA
I really was not happy with this product.  My eyebrows are very thin and need a lot of shaping, and this crayon is just way too thick.  It made my brows look very messy and unnatural.  Also, it doesn't stay on very well if you plan on wearing it all day.  One positive aspect of this product is the color.  I have blonde hair and brows, and a lot of the time brow products for blondes look kinda orange....this product is a very natural color for bonds.
Aida M.