BY MAYBELLINE

How To Use/Apply:

Draw small strokes along the brow contour.

• Does it come in enough colors to match your eyebrows? 3 Answers
  • Was this easy to use on your brows or did you feel like y...8 Answers
  • I want to know if this product works and how long it lasts ?1 Answers
Kiara R.
Fayetteville, NC
Wouldn't recommend for brows because the crayon is so fat and don't really have as much control as you would with a smaller pencil .
Carolyn H.
West Columbia, SC
Review for: Blonde more...
I really like this brow crayon. It makes filling in the brow very quick and easy. My brows are fairly light and the blonde looks good
Tiffany Y.
Got this in a Voxbox. I don't like it at all. It has a creamy consistency which is really odd to use on eyebrows. I wouldn't buy this
María G.
Esta pomada en creyon para cejas es muy buena, hay que difuminar bien con pincel pero queda un acabado muy bonito y limpio. Me gusta.
Dacia U.
Whittier , CA
Doesn't really make me want to buy the product bc I tried the other eyebrow product that did not work with me . #browdrama #contest
Iris C.
Review for: Soft Brown, Deep Brown more...
I love the products but I think the crayon is too big for the eyebrows so I have use an eyebrow brush for do a better job with it..
Ashley I.
Covington, KY
Not big for the crayon brow pomade it makes it harder to really fill in and define them but if u have bigger brows may not be hard
Ely R.
bueno pero de esta marca he probado mejores no se si es por el color o algo que no me queda bien normalmente se lo aplico a mi mama
Stephanie S.
New Oxford, PA
This brow crayon is just ok. I have extremely sparse eyebrows and this crayon is extremely difficult to make work and look normal.
Amy W.
Not a fan of this eyebrow pencil. It was to thick of a point, not easy to resharpen and was to dark of a color for my blonde hair.
Aida M.