BY MAYBELLINE

How To Use/Apply:

Draw small strokes along the brow contour.

• Does it come in enough colors to match your eyebrows? 3 Answers
  • Was this easy to use on your brows or did you feel like y...8 Answers
  • I want to know if this product works and how long it lasts ?1 Answers
Cherami B.
Review for: Deep Brown more...
Love how this fills in my brows to the max! I also like how it slicks down the hairs and makes them look smooth! I would use this again
Taylor B.
I've never used anything else because I love this pommade crayon. It is easy to apply and perfect for whatever brow look you're after.
Ursula B.
Este producto me encantó! la suavidad y pigmentación es genial, super fácil de difuminar y corregir cuando se debe. Super recommendado!
Jamie C.
I used the lighter brown for my black eyebrows and it makes them look fuller! So glad I got to try it out its my new favorite product.
chanea o.
This is the best eyebrow pencil by Maybelline ever it really fills in and shapes the eyebrows perfectly for me I just love this product
Autumn W.
Century , FL
Review for: Deep Brown more...
I love it. It’s almost as good as ABH dip brow. It’s easy to control and the shade is customizable and buildable if you need it to be.
Jessica  M.
Golden, MS
I love this product so much, I have used several brow products in the past and this one is on the top of my list...it's a must have!!!!
Emily N.
Millville, NJ
Review for: Soft Brown more...
This may sound super strange but I even sometimes use this product as a lip liner.. I've never had any problems lol. I love this color
Scotti O.
Oakley, CA
Review for: Soft Brown more...
This pencil is way to big for an eyebrow pencil. You have no control of it when putting your brows on. That alone, would not recommend
Claudia M.
Columbia, MO
I love how easy to use this product is! It kept my brows in place all day long, and I will definitely be recommending it to my friends!
Aida M.