BY MAYBELLINE

How To Use/Apply:

Draw small strokes along the brow contour.

• Does it come in enough colors to match your eyebrows? 3 Answers
  • Was this easy to use on your brows or did you feel like y...8 Answers
  • I want to know if this product works and how long it lasts ?1 Answers
Paige K.
Sacramento, CA
My favorite brow product. The issue is when you get to the last bit for product, it is difficult to use. Could be a sharper shaped pencil.
Chantal G.
Gulfport
Don't freak out by the size of the crayon. This product comes out very light which is good for gauging how you want your eye brows to look.
Jordan B.
I attempted to do my brows with this but it just didnt work. I couldbt get the smooth look i was going for and it smeared way too easily
Taylor L.
Millersville, MD
This product has good packaging and is a great idea but the formula itself is not the greatest. It's chunky, smudges, and not waterproof
Estefania G.
This is my favorite brow product that I've tried. EASY & FAST to apply. Just use sparingly so your brows don't end up looking too harsh.
Ellie n.
Lake Charles, LA
Review for: Blonde more...
This in combo with an angled liner brush is how I do my brows and it works wonders, it’s a good colour and goes in smooth, lasts all day
Mayra P.
Springfield, MA
I really like this. It defines your brows and you can control how much color you want to use. Plus it's huge. And the packaging is nice.
Anita C.
Shallowater, TX
I like this evebrow product for everyday wear. They blend very well and is long lasting, reasonable prices and a staple in my makeup bag.
Rosie H.
New York , NY
Review for: Soft Brown more...
I’ve tried this product before thanks to Influenster. It was amazing and I’ve actually bought twice after me trying it. So easy to apply
April D.
Moore
This is by far the best eyebrow brush I have ever used. Easy to color in and blend. Looks very natural. Comes in a variety of colors too.
Aida M.