BY MAYBELLINE

How To Use/Apply:

Draw small strokes along the brow contour.

• Does it come in enough colors to match your eyebrows? 3 Answers
  • Was this easy to use on your brows or did you feel like y...8 Answers
  • I want to know if this product works and how long it lasts ?1 Answers
Sharon B.
Paso Robles, CA
The thing about this product is that it does work but the tip is so big it can get hard to define your browser and make them look not drawn on.
Brooke H.
Boiling Spgs, SC
I can't write a bad review for this product, although I didn't like it at all. I think the product and concept is great - it just isn't for me.
Karis S.
Newton, NJ
I actually got this product through influester but was not a fan of it. The colors were either too dark or too light and it wasn't very precuse
Brendizzy E.
Northridge, CA
Wow I would love to have this pomade crayon from maybelling! They are just the perfect size and they're cute. Maybelline has the cutest makeup!
Heide D.
Manchester
Review for: Soft Brown more...
This product is absolutely incredible I would definitely recommend it to everyone for sure AMAZING Make sure you have the right color though XO
Tiff K.
Clairton, PA
this is just all one big mistake if it's for eyebrows it's all too big!!! once you use it after couple times it's just a waste of time to have
Anne W.
Winston Salem, NC
Maybelline New York brow drama pomade crayon goes on smoothly and stays on great variety of colors to choose from I was happy with this product
Janae W.
Bronx, NY
I always get the perfect color and shape! People love my eyebrows once filled in with this liner! I just wish it was a little more smudge proof
Jennifer R.
ME
I love this product! It actually made my eyebrows look more natural, but at the same time gave it a bit of color and definition! Great product!
Lindsey M.
Pueblo, CO
I absolutely love this brow crayon it's my absolute favorite. I have really light eyebrows so this gives them the perfect coverage for my brows
Aida M.