BY MAYBELLINE

How To Use/Apply:

Draw small strokes along the brow contour.

• Does it come in enough colors to match your eyebrows? 3 Answers
  • Was this easy to use on your brows or did you feel like y...8 Answers
  • I want to know if this product works and how long it lasts ?1 Answers
Diana O.
Indio, CA
Not sure if it was just my sensitive skin but this pomade made my brows itch so bad. I couldn't use it. Looked ok but just couldn't use it much.
Mercedes G.
Federal Way, WA
Love this pencil to fill in my brows! It looks very natural and is easy to apply! I received this in an Influenster box and immediately loved it!
Danielle W.
FLORISSANT, MO
I don't use it for what it's intended for. I use it as a creme contour. It's hard to find drug store contour dark enough for my skin so it works.
Amanda H.
This is too big and chunky to get any definition, bit it tames brows and adds color, just don't plan on getting sculpted brows using this alone.
Danielle C.
I really like this product. I use pencil, wax, powder, etc. I like to switch it up. this is so awesome. it's one of my go tos. not clumpy at all
Maria C.
Dallas, TX
Didn't work as well for me. Didn't get the cocerage and look I wanted with it. Ended up giving it away. My friends love it but nope, not for me.
Alina M.
Hard to apply. You will need brush. It’s blends very good. Not pricey. I like it. But I will not buy again. There are many products more better.
Ana Victoria R.
Austin, TX
Not a fan, it smears! =( It does not stay put, although it glides and it is easy to fill in your brow it is not the consistency for my oily skin.
Christine P.
This is a very easy way to fill brows. It has good color payoff without being too opaque. Its easier to use at first because the tip is sharper.
Brendizzy E.
Northridge, CA
Wow I would love to have this pomade crayon from maybelling! They are just the perfect size and they're cute. Maybelline has the cutest makeup!
Aida M.