BY MAYBELLINE

How To Use/Apply:

Draw small strokes along the brow contour.

• Does it come in enough colors to match your eyebrows? 3 Answers
  • Was this easy to use on your brows or did you feel like y...8 Answers
  • I want to know if this product works and how long it lasts ?1 Answers
Brandi S.
Post Falls, ID
This product is nice it evens out the multi colored eyebrows that come with age and applies so smoothly. Its the perfect addition to any daily routine.
Sandra M.
Drama, esto es lo que define este lapiz de cejas. Si quieres brindarle a tu vista un look dramatico e intenso, este es el lapiz para ti. Dura un montón
Samantha P.
Hillsboro
This product is so easy to reach for, but I usually need to use a brush to blend it out. I like the packaging a lot, but wish the formula was smoother.
Mary S.
Hightstown, NJ
I've tried other proud to finance before and this one seems to work the best for me it's not too powdery goes on straight for a perfect line I love it
Lisa M.
It kinda does what it says I guess.. If the tip was able to be sharpened or if it wasn't such a big crayon, it would be easier to get a perfect line
Bailey K.
Indianapolis, IN
I love this stuff. It's easy to carry, easy to use and looks natural. A staple in my makeup bag. Inexpensive and works great! Look at my brows y'all!

Ashley S.
Fairfield, CT
Review for: Deep Brown more...
I really liked the color of this and found it initially has easy application but the more I used it the fatter the top got with no way of sharpening.
Wendy W.
Allentown, PA
This glides on very smoothly. It fills in sparse areas nicely while sculpting the hairs. It's great for a natural look and when you're short on time.
Brenda G.
McAllen
I tried this once not a big fan of it. I'm not sure if it's because I have an oily face but when I would touch my eye brows the color would come off.
Ellie M.
Monroe, NY
It's a great concept but harder to apply and not a lot of product inside. also, as you use it it gets more dull and eventually is a lump of product.
Aida M.