BY MAYBELLINE

How To Use/Apply:

Draw small strokes along the brow contour.

• Does it come in enough colors to match your eyebrows? 3 Answers
  • Was this easy to use on your brows or did you feel like y...8 Answers
  • I want to know if this product works and how long it lasts ?1 Answers
Destiny M.
Las Vegas, NM
Maybelline New York Eyestudio Brow Drama Pomada Crayon is my all time favortie. I love the way it makes my brows look and it stays on for a long time.
Mary S.
Hightstown, NJ
I've tried other proud to finance before and this one seems to work the best for me it's not too powdery goes on straight for a perfect line I love it
Joyce C.
Diamond Bar, CA
Review for: Soft Brown more...
I love this brow crayon. Its easy to use and holds your brow hairs well. The only down side is that after some use it becomes less pointy and precise.
Melissa B.
Lk In The Hls, IL
I was not a huge fan of Maybelline brow drama pomade. I found that the tip of the pencil was very thick and did not create a fine-looking eyebrow hair.
Brandi S.
Post Falls, ID
This product is nice it evens out the multi colored eyebrows that come with age and applies so smoothly. Its the perfect addition to any daily routine.
Samantha P.
Hillsboro
This product is so easy to reach for, but I usually need to use a brush to blend it out. I like the packaging a lot, but wish the formula was smoother.
Megan T.
Taylors, SC
Review for: Soft Brown more...
I loathe this product.... it's just too big & awkward for brows. The product itself isn't horrible but the packaging was just completely off the mark.
Liz J.
Harts, WV
This is decent brow liner/filler and it is inexpensive. I actually prefer this over others. I don't do my brows often but this is what I use when I do.
Sandra M.
Drama, esto es lo que define este lapiz de cejas. Si quieres brindarle a tu vista un look dramatico e intenso, este es el lapiz para ti. Dura un montón
Brenda G.
McAllen
I tried this once not a big fan of it. I'm not sure if it's because I have an oily face but when I would touch my eye brows the color would come off.
Aida M.