BY MAYBELLINE

How To Use/Apply:

Draw small strokes along the brow contour.

• Does it come in enough colors to match your eyebrows? 3 Answers
  • Was this easy to use on your brows or did you feel like y...8 Answers
  • I want to know if this product works and how long it lasts ?1 Answers
Joseline R.
Wasn't a fan of this. I feel that it was a bit creamy. Which by the end of the day my eyebrows were gone. I little more hard dry type of pencil would work.
T M.
I thought this crayon was too wide to properly shape my brows. I wanted to like this product because of the price tag, but sadly, it wasn't worth it to me.
Amelia Lucia F.
Doral, FL
This is the Bomb.com for eyebrows ! the color is very nice and natural and the price is the best I usually buy it at target and its my staple for eyebrows
Madison L.
I LOVE THIS BROW POMADE!!!! IT WORKS AWESOME. AS SOMEONE WHO DOESNT USUALLY FULL IN MY EYEBROWS, THIS PRODUCT HAS TRUELY CHANGED MY WHOLE MAKEUP ROUTINE. I LOVE IT SO MUCH AND SO WILL YOU
Susie T.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Review for: Blonde more...
I'm on my 2nd pencil. I like the ease of application with this brow pomade. It literally takes 5 seconds to apply. This product is great for everyday use.
Izabel S.
Medley, FL
I really really like this product!! es muy cremoso y no se corre mucho, su textura es muy suave y la pigmetacion muy buena! #recommendado #eyebrownsonfleek
Brittany M.
Ridgefield, WA
Review for: Deep Brown more...
This was a good idea but it did not work for me. I like my eyebrows shaped and it’s really hard to shape with this thick pencil. I don’t want extra steps.
Andrea D.
I hate this mainly because I have very very thin brows and it's almost impossible to work with this ! leave my brows almost waxy idk I hate this so much
Vanessa C.
Chicago Heights, IL
Great product makes my eyebrows look pigmented it's great for student who needs an all day look and it's very simple and quick to do it in the morning .
Heather R.
It's too thick for me. I found it hard to work with especially since my eyebrows are so thin. I think if you have a thicker eyebrow it would work better.
Aida M.