BY MAYBELLINE

How To Use/Apply:

Draw small strokes along the brow contour.

• Does it come in enough colors to match your eyebrows? 3 Answers
  • Was this easy to use on your brows or did you feel like y...8 Answers
  • I want to know if this product works and how long it lasts ?1 Answers
Mirian V.
Pasadena, TX
In Love With This Product. I Couldn't Wait To Try It, And Today Finally I Recieved My Brow Drama VoxBox And Right Away I Had To Try It. And Honestly I Loved It , It Works Great And Is Easy To Use. Also Makes Your Brows Look Amazing. I'm So Happy With This Product. Thanks To Maybelline And Influenster....
VE-1072540Clauyelith M.
Doral, FL
I love this product! I'm so glad I received it because now I'm aware and can purchase in the future. I've kept my eyebrows really thick because they are one of my best features, so this worked perfectly for me as it is a chunkier pencil. The look is very natural on me, and since I'm fair and have light eyebrows, I appreciate that's it's not too heavy. I can't wait to add drama to my look for nights out. I have strawberry blonde hair, but the auburn pencils don't seem to work well for me (too red) so I got the light brown and dark brown.
Teagan Q.
Corvallis, OR
Too large and hard to use, can’t fill in brows precisely and achieve the exact look you want
Bonnie S.
Just got this and I must say. I am in love! The texture is smooth going on and it doesn't have a dried out look. IT's very long lasting and no need to touch up.
Simone C.
I love using all forms of Brow pencils. I would really like to use this product again. The eye Brow crayon goes on smooth and looks natural. #browdrama #contest
Graciela G.
Bolingbrook
Review for: Deep Brown more...
Not for me, my eye brows are a cool tone dark brown and I felt like the color range they offer didn't suit me. Also I prefer thinner tip so I have more control.
ReGina G.
Gadsden ,AL.
Purchased at: ULTA
Easy to use...great brows if use light hand and right shade.I highly recommend to try this product you will love 💓 Maybelline Brow Drama® Pomade Crayon
Isabella B.
Scranton, PA
Way too thick for thin eyebrows. May work okay if you have naturally fuller eyebrows, unlike me. But if you have thin eyebrows, stay FAR away from this product.
Brittany B.
Peyton, CO
This is a great brow pencil, I do wish it was slightly smaller in width, but overall, it's a great product. Very easy to apply and super long lasting wear time!
Jaime Q.
I really just found out about this #Maybelline New York eye studio Brown brow #ppm adequate dradrama crayon 260 Brown .I'll I really know is I would love one.
Aida M.