BY MAYBELLINE

How To Use/Apply:

Draw small strokes along the brow contour.

• Does it come in enough colors to match your eyebrows? 3 Answers
  • Was this easy to use on your brows or did you feel like y...8 Answers
  • I want to know if this product works and how long it lasts ?1 Answers
Kirsten A.
Ionia, MI
Review for: Deep Brown more...
Gives my eyebrows a nice shade and shape. Easy to use and lasts a long time. Can buy at the local grocery store. Very cheap and affordable. I use it every day. Bought once, would definitely buy again.
Jacqueline A.
Maybelline has not changed much throughout the years, that's a good thing. Their prices have remained affordable to low income people. The products are of great quality still
Tara C.
Flushing, MI
I am actually using this in my brows right now. I have bought twice and it lasts. Only issue is that a lot of the product can be wasted by design. I utilized every last bit.
Guadalupe G.
Fort Polk, LA
Third crayons are really good not only for a brow but for contouring although it's a little hard to blend it gives you that nice contoured face, very easy to use on brows and doesn't smudge.
Jasmine R.
Lihue
Review for: Deep Brown more...
This color matched my eyebrows really well. Although, it was waxy to me and I don’t know if it was just the eyebrow crayon I bought. It wasn’t that long wearing as well but it was not to crazy. I recommend if you really want to try it.
Andy R.
Lexington, NC
I think this stuff works pretty well. I would recommend using a different small brush to apply as this will make for lots of uneven or too large of lines on your eyebrows.
Liza G.
Browns Summit, NC
This product was a total disappointment. I have thin brows and this was way too thick and made my brows look super dark and harsh. The thick tip made application horrible.
Brenda B.
Purchased a few months ago as a filler. Love the smooth texture and ease of use. I like to use this when I don't want a heavy brow look. Stays in place during workouts and last all day. Will be a staple in my brow cosmetics. Maybelline never disappoints.
Kat B.
Rohnert Park, CA
Never used this product, but I've heard amazing things. When I finally find them in a store, I'm goin to have to give them a try! If you hate having ugly, thin, pale brows like me, try it.
Jade C.
Love this product as well as they double ended thin one, which for some reason I couldn't find on here. But over all, it's a great product and works like it should. I use mine everyday.
Aida M.