BY MAYBELLINE

How To Use/Apply:

Draw small strokes along the brow contour.

• Does it come in enough colors to match your eyebrows? 3 Answers
  • Was this easy to use on your brows or did you feel like y...8 Answers
  • I want to know if this product works and how long it lasts ?1 Answers
Monica G.
Reedley , CA
Great brow product from the drugstore. Honestly I didn't think I was going to like it as much as I do. Maybelline products never disappoint. Great for those days when I want a more natural look.
Lea D.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Deep Brown more...
The crayon is nice and smooth but not my preference because of the width of it. Its makes it hard to be precise when shaping your brows. If your are going for the natural look this is for you.
Michelle C.
Glenview, IL
I've used this a few times it sits in my makeup box in case I want to use it but it makes my eyebrows look very fake and to dark and kind of artificial I like to usually go for a natural look but I'm all for trying new things
Erin A.
Clearwater , FL
Very surprised that I actually ended up liking this product. Thought it would be too much for my eyebrows but it went on clean and was able to shape my eyebrows how I like. I would possibly buy it again.
Roxana M.
Sun valley , CA
I got send this by influester in soft brown and blonde I believe. It's a good product for your brows if you have full and thick brows and only have sparse areas. Not ideal to fully draw on brows.
nikki c.
Eastpointe, MI
The commercial makes this product look so easy to apply. Very messy and does not glide on super easy. Very waxy feeling but with enough patience it does give a very sleek look. Would not buy again.
louise c.
Review for: Deep Brown more...
my sister uses this product and likes it so I tried hers. I wanted to love it because it seems like the easiest way to fill in brows, but I wasn’t a fan. the pencil tip is too large for any precision and the color isn’t saturated. i’ll stick to powder and a chisel brush.
4373 F.
New Orleans, LA
I wish this product never goes out of stock. This needs to be their number one or two brow item. It ingredients lays down the roughest brows. I stopped waxing my brows. This helps lay them flat as the back of your hand. 😍 love it 😍
Tiffany W.
Berkeley Spgs, WV
I really like this eyebrow pencil!! This is this first eyebrow pencil I have ever had that I have found easy and simple to use! I will probably buy again when I run out!
Eureka C.
I am a big fan of this brand. I got this and it was honestly horrible. I did not like it and the pencil was jus not right. It is not for me. Im sure it will work for others however it did not work for me
Aida M.