BY MAYBELLINE

How To Use/Apply:

Draw small strokes along the brow contour.

• Does it come in enough colors to match your eyebrows? 3 Answers
  • Was this easy to use on your brows or did you feel like y...8 Answers
  • I want to know if this product works and how long it lasts ?1 Answers
Beth J.
Morgantown, WV
It's perfect to fill in your eyebrows. I have blond hair and eyebrows. So this color is not too bold but also makes my eyebrows look fuller. I really recommend it.
Bailey K.
Kansas City, MO
This crayon has changed my life. I have sparse, blonde eyebrows that need all the help they can get to appear existent. I've tried eyeshadow and gel to fill them in, but nothing has worked as well. Thank goodness they make it in blonde!
Payton D.
Youngstown, OH
Review for: Soft Brown more...
Absulutly love this product! Such a good value! The first time I used this I fell completely in love with this! I will definitely purchase again and I will highly recommend you try this product! 5 stars forsure! Love it! Also I love the brand!!!
Sindi R.
Corcoran, CA
Review for: Deep Brown more...
These was a perfect match for me. Small but effective I use this everyday to fill in my brows. My eye color is light brown. Works just as fine if not better than the high end brands. I would recommend this!
kayleigh t.
Amelia, OH
Nice product and great if you can get the higher end brands. Holds well and last a few hours. Problem with product is it is a little large to really get a perfect shaped brow.
Nat P.
Not a horrible product. Formula is pretty decent for a drug store brand. The thing I don't like the most about it is how big the point is. It's not precise at all and you can't sharpen in so after it's dull the product becomes useless.
Ashleigh P.
I have blonde hair and the light blonde tone matched perfectly! The crayon is soft, and the application is smooth. It it long lasting and easy to use! Definitely recommend it!
Veronica W.
Anderson, SC
Review for: Deep Brown more...
I love this product. I have thin eyebrows and have no choice other than penciling them on.. this I can do in one swipe and I am done. All others I have had to keep trying to get them even and filled in.
Hailey H.
Bluefield, WV
Review for: Soft Brown more...
This product is okay. It's definitely not my favorite and looks like a hot mess if you try to use it as is. You can get somewhat decent brows if you use a brush with this product. It's not the worst but it's certainly not the best either.
Jessica V.
Forest hill, MD
I think this is super easy to do! Not to toot my own horn but I have really good eyebrows I just like to make mine a little darker and this works very well for me.
Aida M.