BY MAYBELLINE

How To Use/Apply:

Draw small strokes along the brow contour.

• Does it come in enough colors to match your eyebrows? 3 Answers
  • Was this easy to use on your brows or did you feel like y...8 Answers
  • I want to know if this product works and how long it lasts ?1 Answers
Georgette S.
Staten Island, NY
I really like this product. It's easy to apply and the color is very flattering. It lasts and lasts. I've just started to use is and it will be a staple in my makeup bag. I use it nearly every day. Very good value that's easy to find in CVS.
Jennifer D.
Pompano Beach, FL
Review for: Soft Brown, Deep Brown more...
These two favorite colors of mine I fell in love with this I High recommend you buying from this brand because I can’t ever get enough of maybe-line it never fails me .
Linzy C.
Oklahoma City, OK
Review for: Deep Brown more...
Yes, Yes, Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thin, slicey, what? No truly, great smotth, non greasy, long lasting, no smudge, great natural color, cute sleek packaging. nice!
Kiana J.
Jefferson, WI
Review for: Deep Brown more...
This product might be great for someone with thick brows. It was very hard for me to use and was way to thick it was also to warm tone for me. It was affordable and I got mine at Walmart. I would not recommend.
Stephanie S.
This is one of the worst ideas I have ever seen for an eyebrow product it is not precise enough chunky and too much product at the same time they say it's good for beginners but it's probably the worst for beginners
Kayla C.
I love this product for days when you don't have a lot of time to spend on your brows. Normally once over is good for me and gives me the effect I want. I do have naturally
Thicker eyebrows though and they don't take much work to fill in. :)
Beth J.
Morgantown, WV
It's perfect to fill in your eyebrows. I have blond hair and eyebrows. So this color is not too bold but also makes my eyebrows look fuller. I really recommend it.
Payton D.
Youngstown, OH
Review for: Soft Brown more...
Absulutly love this product! Such a good value! The first time I used this I fell completely in love with this! I will definitely purchase again and I will highly recommend you try this product! 5 stars forsure! Love it! Also I love the brand!!!
Bailey K.
Kansas City, MO
This crayon has changed my life. I have sparse, blonde eyebrows that need all the help they can get to appear existent. I've tried eyeshadow and gel to fill them in, but nothing has worked as well. Thank goodness they make it in blonde!
Sindi R.
Corcoran, CA
Review for: Deep Brown more...
These was a perfect match for me. Small but effective I use this everyday to fill in my brows. My eye color is light brown. Works just as fine if not better than the high end brands. I would recommend this!
Aida M.