BY MAYBELLINE

How To Use/Apply:

Draw small strokes along the brow contour.

• Does it come in enough colors to match your eyebrows? 3 Answers
  • Was this easy to use on your brows or did you feel like y...8 Answers
  • I want to know if this product works and how long it lasts ?1 Answers
Colby V.
Harlingen, TX
Love this product, goes on smooth & the blonde tint doesn't make my eyebrows look too dark. I have been able to be outside & sweating, & the product stays on flawlessly.
Brittany B.
Hodgenville, KY
Review for: Soft Brown more...
I got this in my first ever Vox Box and I adore it so much it is a great go to brow product to fill in the sparse areas on my brows without making my brows look painted on. It lets me achieve a natural look without going overboard.
Fatima D.
Abingdon, MD
The variety of shades of this product is great, it's easy to find your matching color. I like how its creamy and glides on smoothly on my brows. Th cons are the pencil is a little thicker than I'd prefer so it's not as easy to use. This is an ok product for me.
Jessica S.
Wilmington , DE
Review for: Deep Brown more...
I think I selected the wrong color for my brows (too dark) so I didn't really have a good experience but I was too lazy to go buy the lighter shade. The application of it though was fine. I would consider giving it another go.
Sally H.
Minneapolis, MN
These are just bad. After the product has been used a few times, obviously the top is going to flatten, leaving you with a wide, chunky pencil that couldn't be used on even the thickest brows!
Christy A.
St Petersburg, FL
Review for: Soft Brown more...
This product was okay but I wouldn't buy again. I don't think it looked very natural but it was easy to use and apply. It worked better than some Ive used tho. So if you are looking for something simple to use this is for you!
Katie W.
Manassas, VA
Review for: Soft Brown more...
This product is AMAZING. It lasts all day and is basically fool proof. When using it I simply outline and fill in my brows and then use a brush to feather it out to make my eyebrows natural. I also enjoy setting it with a gel!
Allie S.
Royersford , PA
Review for: Deep Brown more...
I don’t think this is for beginners. It’s way too big to actually work with and get a good look. It’s a nice formula like it’s really smooth and gives good colors but it is way to large. I don’t recommend this to beginners
Angie W.
Defiance, OH
I like the color pay off and the consistencey is nice. I feel it would be better in a smaller/skinnier tube. Once the tip wears down it's hard to work with without getting 'sharpie' brows.
Pumpkin
Jonesboro, GA
I love this Maybelline product especially the dark brown pomade crayon its so easy just one or two swipes and its like magic eyebrows slayed very good product will be using mostly everyday
Aida M.