BY MAYBELLINE

How To Use/Apply:

Draw small strokes along the brow contour.

• Does it come in enough colors to match your eyebrows? 3 Answers
  • Was this easy to use on your brows or did you feel like y...8 Answers
  • I want to know if this product works and how long it lasts ?1 Answers
Joyce S.
Los Angeles, CA
I received this lovely product this morning and was so excited to try, and I definitely love it. Has the perfect color that match with my eyebrow color and don't need be a expert to use it. #in love
Ashley R.
Lubbock
I love this product! The colors I use are blonde and soft brown, depending on the color of my hair that day. It makes it super easy to fill it in. It lasts a long time, even if I use it every day. I am a repeat user. Would definitely buy again! It is well worth the money.
Allison W.
I received this in a #voxbox and I love it!! The color blends perfectly to make the brow color look natural! This is definitely a product I will continue to use daily. A little bit of this product goes a very long way! Definitely a product I would recommend for anyone!!
Stephanie R.
Tallahassee, FL
Loved the crayon structure of the brow liner! Very much user friendly! Even when in a rush, it definitely gets the job done. Just love how easy it is to apply and get the result you are looking for!
Debbie D.
Atascadero, CA
I love this lipstick product looks like a pencil but works like a pro mini beautiful colors to choose from spreads on easy and looks very beautiful and sexy very very nice
Raquel G.
Spring, TX
Review for: Deep Brown more...
Affordable, great pigmentation for dark haired brows and hair colored women. I love that it lasts and also easy to fix. I do recommend using a setting powder or setting spray to make sure and lock the shape and shade in place since they are so smooth.
Alexis T.
Joppa, MD
I hate to say it, but I really wasn't a big fan of this crayon. It didn't show up the way I wanted and it gave a look I wasn't going for. Maybe I'll enjoy the next version.
Caeli D.
Pittsburgh, PA
not a fan. at first these are ok because they have the point on them. however with continued use they become flat. there is absolutely no way to get a precise application
Colby V.
Harlingen, TX
Love this product, goes on smooth & the blonde tint doesn't make my eyebrows look too dark. I have been able to be outside & sweating, & the product stays on flawlessly.
Omaimah M.
This brow crayon was ok but not as I expected. I found it hard to control and be precise. The formula was good but the thickness of the crayon ruins it. I'm sticking to pencils or pomades. The ELF eyebrow duo is a cheap alternative if looking for a waxy drugstore brand.
Aida M.