BY MAYBELLINE

How To Use/Apply:

Draw small strokes along the brow contour.

• Does it come in enough colors to match your eyebrows? 3 Answers
  • Was this easy to use on your brows or did you feel like y...8 Answers
  • I want to know if this product works and how long it lasts ?1 Answers
Lindsey J.
Review for: Deep Brown more...
With brows being all the rage these days brow products are key. I picked this up on a whim at Target and I am so glad I did. I love how easy and quick this is to use. I use it for an everyday look, just swipe the crayon over my brows and go. The price was great too!
Maria M.
Coral Springs , FL
Review for: Soft Brown more...
This is a good product and worth the price you pay. The quality is ok and is easy to use. For my taste is too thick and a bit hard to apply. I’m not sure if I would buy it again. But if you don’t want to spend too much this is a good option
Melanie D.
Review for: Deep Brown more...
Not a fan of this one. The crayon is way too chunky, even for just filling and not outlining the brow, it's too big and thick to make a decent shape with it. I love Maybelline brow products but this one did NOT do it for me. Wouldn't purchase.
Jetta D.
Wilson, NC
I tried this one time . It's not the best eyebrow pencil or whatever you want to call it . I only tried once so maybe I'm not the best at reviewing this brow crayon . I just wouldn't buy it for myself .
Emma J.
Merrick, NY
I have this in blond and auburn and I really love this product. I have dark blond hair and both of the colors blend well. It's easy to use and goes on smooth and is easy to wipe away if a mistake is made.
sharee r.
Kenosha, WI
I looovveeee these crayons. They work great on my brows. I found a color that's the exact match to my hair and it doesn't cost me a arm and a leg and a lung to keep up with it,
Nevada D.
Bloomsburg, PA
The pomade crayon glides on super smooth, however with the width of it doesn't allow great definition. It does dry quickly so you would have to move fast so I suggest using a spooley or very fine brush.
You have to be careful with it since the pencil is so large. I use it daily. It's best to just use a brush to get her the product off the pencil for a more defined look. I have very dark brown eyes. And I would without a doubt reccomend this to anyone looking for an eyebrow pomade.
Sarah P.
San Juan, TX
The texture is great for your eyebrows and the product works well to shape and hold down ALL hairs. However, my brow stick sometimes fails to fill in ALL of my brows and tends to fade off during the day.
Yeslin G.
Miami
Review for: Soft Brown more...
love love love it.... but just use gentle wispy strokes and then add upon that until you get the look you want because a little goes a long way and it will cover the gray in your eyebrows as i have discovered. A great tool for all occassions
Aida M.