BY MAYBELLINE

How To Use/Apply:

Draw small strokes along the brow contour.

• Does it come in enough colors to match your eyebrows? 3 Answers
  • Was this easy to use on your brows or did you feel like y...8 Answers
  • I want to know if this product works and how long it lasts ?1 Answers
Steffiny K.
Marietta, GA
These eyebrow pencils can fill in the color well, but they make my eyebrows itchy later in the day. Also they are really thick and wide, so it is difficult to apply properly after the initial tip flattens out.
Priya P.
Bartlesville, OK
Great! didn't think i would like it but i do. I have very black eyebrows so i wish there was a black option. I used the Auburn I got for a friend and she loved it. I would buy one if there was a black option!
Ashley F.
Rochester
Review for: Blonde more...
These brow products are very hard to use. The thickness of the product is very hard to deal with and makes your eyebrows look like a train wreck. Also, a lot goes on with one swipe, and for brows, that’s not always a good thing. I wouldn’t recommend.
Christina T.
Copperas Cove, TX
Review for: Soft Brown more...
I love this brow pencil, it has saved me on many occasion for photo ops! My eyebrows are a little light and come up lacking in photos sometimes but with this I have been able to really define my eyebrows so they show up and look nice in photos.
Priscilla Q.
Review for: Deep Brown more...
I had already seen se bad reviews on this before and I wanted to give it the benefit of the doubt and just buy it but it was as super hard to work with and I felt like it was as too bulky for my small hands as to just doing it with a smaller brush
Hannah A.
I am not a big fan of this product. While it could have been user error, the crayon itself was thick and didn't allow me to get that look that I love. It applied easily, but the product itself is just bulky.
Jessica S.
This is my favorite beauty product ever! I have light blonde eyebrows that are hard to see. Just a few slight strokes makes an amazing difference. It goes on smooth and lasts all day. It is also extremely fast to apply if you are in a hurry. Great product and I will never go without it!
Gina C.
Kansas City, MO
I just received this in my VoxBox and I really like this product! I am very blonde so the darker color was a little too much for my hair color. I did notice that it seemed to rub off quite easily.
I think i enjoy a brow tint a little bit better for my skin tone!
Jasmine F.
Torrance, CA
Love this product! The creamy formula helps to keep my brows in shape while also adding pigment. I will probably buy a little darker of a shade in the future just because it looks a little darker than it actually is. Amazing
Magdalena C.
Huntersville, NC
Real creamy and long lasting. I've been looking for one for a very long time and since this is one of my favorite brands I decided to give it a try. Definitely with it. Easy to apply and easy to work with.
Aida M.