BY MAYBELLINE

How To Use/Apply:

Draw small strokes along the brow contour.

• Does it come in enough colors to match your eyebrows? 3 Answers
  • Was this easy to use on your brows or did you feel like y...8 Answers
  • I want to know if this product works and how long it lasts ?1 Answers
Fuchsia R.
Dexter, NM
Was pignented, but I found it to be greasy, and did not apply as well as advertised. Although I have tried other eyebrow pencils and powders from this brand, this particular product does no justice.
Emily B.
South Jordan, UT
Review for: Blonde more...
Color was decent, even most blondes are too dark for me (and I'm not THAT light blonde). This product works well the first couple uses. Then the fine point goes away and you have to figure out how to shape with a giant tip. Not easy and not flattering.
April D.
Review for: Soft Brown more...
I did not care for this product. It seemed like it would be great idea and would be easy to apply (which it was), however it applied patchy and did not last throughout the day. I picked up the shade "soft brown" but it did was much darker than what most soft browns seem to be in this brand and others.
Allison W.
Lehi, UT
I have really light natural brows. This brow pencil saves me a lot of time, great color and easy to apply. All I need to do is to draw a fine line of my brow and blend it out with a brow brush.
Erica Q.
This creamy pomade crayon tames and sculpts my eyebrows to the perfect shape. It's very easy to touch up with in the middle of the day and carry in my bag. Got mine for $8 at Walmart.
Deena K.
Americus , GA
I just tried this product after plucking my eye brows. I like the product over all because it has a natural look. However i believe there should be more color options. I have really light brown eyebrows so i need a color that works better with that. But pigmentation on this product is great!
Priya P.
Bartlesville, OK
Great! didn't think i would like it but i do. I have very black eyebrows so i wish there was a black option. I used the Auburn I got for a friend and she loved it. I would buy one if there was a black option!
Steffiny K.
Marietta, GA
These eyebrow pencils can fill in the color well, but they make my eyebrows itchy later in the day. Also they are really thick and wide, so it is difficult to apply properly after the initial tip flattens out.
Ashley F.
Rochester
Review for: Blonde more...
These brow products are very hard to use. The thickness of the product is very hard to deal with and makes your eyebrows look like a train wreck. Also, a lot goes on with one swipe, and for brows, that’s not always a good thing. I wouldn’t recommend.
Ma O.
Mountain View, CA
I really would recommend this!!! I tried it and my cousin really liked how my brows looked that she asked me if she could use it. The brow crayon applied on my brows so smoothly. Also there wasn't any clumps of the product on my brows, and it lasted on them for longer than I had expected.
Aida M.