BY MAYBELLINE

How To Use/Apply:

Draw small strokes along the brow contour.

• Does it come in enough colors to match your eyebrows? 3 Answers
  • Was this easy to use on your brows or did you feel like y...8 Answers
  • I want to know if this product works and how long it lasts ?1 Answers
Sarah B.
Great for filling in my eyebrows! Looks amazing and is affordable! I have blonde brows and this isn't too dark. It's my favorite brow filler to use and would purchase it again!! Awesome job Maybelline:)
Hayley S.
Evansville
Review for: Auburn more...
This makes your eyes brows very thick. It's will make them POP. My only con is that it can look a bit cakey. The packaging is average. It could be better but it's good for what it is. I would recommend to at least give it a try.
Savannah H.
Kingston, TN
I love this personally for DRAMATIC brows. It's hard to do a natural soft look with these because they are so waxy and pigmented { in a good way } if you are just starting brows I recommend the brow powder pallets they have.
Jaclyn D.
Irvine, CA
Review for: Soft Brown more...
I like to take a brush to the pomade and use that to use on my brows and it's very nice! I find that it lasts a good couple of hours and has a nice color that matches my hair. I really wish that it were just in a pot format but a pen is alright for now I suppose! :)
Morgan B.
Watertown, SD
I love this product! It's so easy and quick. All I have to do is swipe it on a couple of times and brush through the hairs and I'm good. Other products take a longer amount of time whereas this takes seconds!
Irma N.
Not a big fan! I like the smoothness to it but that's about it. It' way too thick and doesn't give a natural look. Applying it was a little difficult for me, I have scarce eyebrows. I love Maybelline, but not this product.
Marinda V.
Dayton, OH
I think this is a great product for beginners. I am no pro when it comes to my brows and using the crayon was very easy. Its very smooth and glides right on. It's great for on the go! I think the price is right and will definitely recommend this product to others!
Kayla P.
Fort Wayne, Indiana
First of all these come in a variety of shades which I love. But I also love that it's a crayon. I used to use liquid and it is so hard to get the perfect brow, with the crayon it's a lot easier to maneuver and perfect.
Chelsea B.
Lore City, OH
Gives awesome shade to the brow making it appear thicker. It's a pretty decent value and will last you a long time. I use this product regularly. Only complaint is trying to define the end, most thin part, of the brow.
Tania A.
Easton, PA
I have this product and also the pallet version with the brow wax it is great it doesn't fade and it stays put for the most part nearly all day at work which is an eight hour day not too bad
Aida M.