BY MAYBELLINE

How To Use/Apply:

Draw small strokes along the brow contour.

• Does it come in enough colors to match your eyebrows? 3 Answers
  • Was this easy to use on your brows or did you feel like y...8 Answers
  • I want to know if this product works and how long it lasts ?1 Answers
Tiana R.
Maywood, NJ
I use this crayon every morning. The application is so quick and easy, it's really a fool proof product. I usually put it in small swipes to make sure it looks like hair. The pomade formula helps shape the brows.
Alysha L.
GOLDTHWAITE, TX
I love it goes on smooth and easy this is my fav drugstore eye brow crayon it's a tad bit pricey but overall a great product very good quality and it last all day! I give it 5 stars I highly recommend this!
Jessica B.
Fullerton, CA
I've seen some reviews on youtube about this product...I would love to try it just to see how it applies on my brows...everyone says that it doesn't come with a lot of product though so i don't know...
Love it....
I Love that natural look and that is what it gives me. If your hooked on the anistasia brow wiz this may be a little hard to work with but you'll get the hang of it after a while.And one more thing don't be scared of it,I was and now I can't wait to keep doing my brows every morning 😍 I would give this a 9/10

Alejandra C.
Mcallen, TX
This product is really good. Wouldn't say it's the best but its good. It gives my eyebrows a lot of definition the only thing is that I would prefer the crayon to be a little thinner, and that it had a brush to blend the product.
Stephanie O.
Riverton, NJ
Review for: Auburn more...
This is my daily brow pencil. As a redhead it is very hard to find a pencil that works and doesnt make you look like a clown. I found this at a local drug store and it was pretty cheap. I like it more than elf brow creams. I would recommend this especially to redheads.
Jheanine F.
Valley Stream, NY
The width of the pencil itself was great , the only issue I had with it was the texture of the pencil , if the the texture was different it would apply way better... And a more pointier point would benefit the product greatly
Stacy G.
Oakhurst, NJ
At first I really liked this product - it quickly filled in my brows with one swipe and the blonde color matches my natural brows. However, after a few uses the pointed part became flat (much like a used Crayola crayon), and the product would just go everywhere when applied and look silly.
Tiffany J.
I haven't had the opportunity to try this product out yet. But I really am even more excited to now . I have thick brows naturally, and from what I've heard the brow pomade gives you a nice natural finished look. I can't wait!
Sarah B.
Great for filling in my eyebrows! Looks amazing and is affordable! I have blonde brows and this isn't too dark. It's my favorite brow filler to use and would purchase it again!! Awesome job Maybelline:)
Aida M.