BY MAYBELLINE

How To Use/Apply:

Draw small strokes along the brow contour.

• Does it come in enough colors to match your eyebrows? 3 Answers
  • Was this easy to use on your brows or did you feel like y...8 Answers
  • I want to know if this product works and how long it lasts ?1 Answers
B F.
The easiest eyebrow makeup out there! It literally is a twist up crayon! Just be careful with pressing to hard because the tip does dull quickly. All you need is one swipe and a spooly brush and you're good.
Brashell C.
Vinemont , AL
Really like this crayon actually. Like it to use when I'm in a hurry. Probably isn't something I would buy again though. It will last me a long time. If I could fix anything about it t would be the formulation.
Becki G.
Hammond, IN
Love it! I'm a big one for the "bold" brow look, and this crayon does just what I need! It would've gotten 5 stars, but it smears VERY easily, maybe I'll try setting it with a powder and see how that works!
Ameera m.
Very good easy to apply affordable easy to find smooth nice packaging nice color is a variety of colorsvery good easy to apply affordable easy to find Smoove nice packaging nice color is variety of colors
Emily S.
Virginia Bch, VA
So the product itself is great and i love it but the packaging is bad. There is little product in it and it is too large to use. I crushed it up and use a flat eyeliner brush to apply it and it works great but i cant use it any other way.
Shavonna H.
Omaha, NE
I purchased this thinking it would be a great alternative to using my regular brow pencil. I was wrong. It actually looked too "crayony" for my taste and didn't blend in at all with my brows. For me it was a waste of $9. Maybelline Brow Drama® Pomade Crayon
Leslie R.
Placentia, CA
I love the shape of it. It's great if you want your eyebrows to look fierce and bold. I wouldn't recommend if you have thin eyebrow because the crayon is thick and won't allow you to get your eyebrows on point.
mary c.
I truly looove this brow crayon! Super easy and smooth to apply. It stays on, no smudge which its perfect. Whether you like a dramatic brow try a dark color or just a touch up I recommend a light color. Definitely I recommend this maybeline brow crayon.
Lindsey D.
This did not work for me. I'm actually experiencing loss of eyebrow hair. I'm not sure if it's an allergy to the formula but eyebrows have grown sparse since I began using the product. I've gone back to the powder and it works beautifully. I'd recommend the brow powder over this pomade.
Kara Joy A.
Winter garden, Fl
This is the first product that I've used of Maybelline in a while. When I got the complimentary sample to test out I was amazed at the product. I absolutely loved the product and it will always be in my makeup case now. Great product!
Aida M.