BY MAYBELLINE

How To Use/Apply:

Draw small strokes along the brow contour.

• Does it come in enough colors to match your eyebrows? 3 Answers
  • Was this easy to use on your brows or did you feel like y...8 Answers
  • I want to know if this product works and how long it lasts ?1 Answers
Stephanie R.
Toms River, NJ
This gives my eyebrows the best color and arch I can imagine. I've had so many people come up to me and ask what I use for my eyebrows and when I say Maybelline they are surprised but are usually happy because it's a great product but also affordable
Hadeel N.
Review for: Soft Brown more...
I didn’t really like this at all! I would definitely rather send more money and get the right products for my eyebrows than have my eyebrows looks like this. This doesn’t allow you to get the right shape and it’s a struggle to apply. If you just need to fill in your eyebrows for color it might work for you.
Mariah P.
Review for: Soft Brown more...
I'll have to say when I saw this and purchased it from Target I didn't think it would work. Well I was wrong. You can seriously have that pomade look in miniatures and GO about your day rather than dipping a brush and staying there forever perfecting it. I really like this product and will use again
Erica C.
When i first bought this i was very satisfied with the results but as time went on and the crayon got dull i didn't like it as much but i ended ended up melting it down with a blowdryer and applying it with a brush
Aixa C.
Elizabeth, NJ
Greatest ever!!! I don't need to do much to my eyebrows, but after I use my foundation and concealer my brows look so light so I use the crayon and it is amazing it doesn't make my eyebrows too dark or drawn on.
Sharon L.
English, IN
This is super easy to use!!! Fairly new to brow filling. My other pencil is designer quality but really needs a practiced hand to use. I read this product was quality and very easy to use for a newby. This is so true!!! #in love
Tiffany T.
Indianapolis, IN
This is a great eye pencil that lasts all day and doesn't smear. It goes on really easy during application. Its well worth the price and doesn't break your bank. Looks great with my brown eyes too. I would love to buy this product again and recommend.
kris b.
Oakwood, GA
Review for: Soft Brown more...
not a fan of this at all!! I really have no brows so I have to draw them in alottttt so this product did not work for me! it is way too thick and hard to mix around. I think it would work with someone who already has pretty full eyebrows just to give it some fullness but it did not work for me at all!
Amanda J.
Review for: Soft Brown more...
Found this crayon to be smudgy without ever drying, and it felt like like it sat on top of the hair without properly blending, despite best efforts. The color was too warm toned, even for my naturally warm skin and hair. There are lots of great drugstore eyebrow products, this is not one of them.
Brittney M.
Review for: Blonde more...
I received this in a VoxBox last year and I just didn’t love it. I feel like the formula was waxy and the colors didn’t necessarily translate like I thought. I’m not a fan of chubby brow pencils, there’s just no way to get a precise brow from them without using a brush - which defeats the purpose of the pencil.
Aida M.