BY MAYBELLINE

How To Use/Apply:

Draw small strokes along the brow contour.

• Does it come in enough colors to match your eyebrows? 3 Answers
  • Was this easy to use on your brows or did you feel like y...8 Answers
  • I want to know if this product works and how long it lasts ?1 Answers
Sarah S.
Pittsburgh, PA
I am blonde, and the color is great. I had the thinner version of this and it lasted for like 5 minutes (and I don't have large eyebrows.) I got this instead, hoping it would last longer (and it does.) However, there isn't any way to sharpen it and it quickly becomes round and not precise on thin eyebrows. They need an in-between size and it would be perfect!
Brittany C.
New brunswick, NJ
I really enjoyed this product! It's super pigmented which I enjoyed, but like other users said, it was a bit on the chunkier edge and harder to achieve a fine tip. None of the colors really fit me perfectly either which was a bit disappointing. I had the dark brown and it was so pigmented that I had to wipe so off when I was done. But def a great product!
Brittney C.
San Antonio, TX
I'm absolutely in love!!! I don't have to fill my brows in a lot due to this product that can be found in any drug store. My only complaint is the size; it seems that you don't have full control over your actions and can mess up. I have already bought this product twice and plan on sticking with it. I just wish they would make something a little slimmer.
Kelly M.
Poultney, Vt
I'm so surprised I liked this product! I'm not one for real thick eyebrows, and my eyebrows are a very light shade. The light brown was PERFECT for my brows. I wouldn't typically use it, so I'm glad I received a sample cause I will DEFINITELY use it again.
Laken M.
Anacoco, LA
I absolutely adore this brow pomade crayon and love to use it. It does not need any improvement whatsoever. My eye color is green with blue on the rim. It has pretty nice packaging i would think. I would most definitely recommend this product to anyone.
Chloe Z.
I got this product at target *of course and it was on clearance so I was thinking score ! But I did not like this one bit, maybe it was the shade that I chose (a dark brown) but it made my eyebrows look black! The packaging is cute but the look was not.
Rosa E.
Vail, AZ
I love my Mabelline NY brow drama Pomade Crayon, I will not use anything else. It last all day and it's perfect for my eyebrows. It's so creamy and the color is a perfect match for my complexion. The package is what drew me to buy it and now I love it. I will recommend this product to all my friends.
Kristen D.
I love the Maybelline Brow Drama Pomade Crayon! I actually received two from Influenster. When I use it, I apply it with a brush for a more natural look. If you're into a more dramatic brow, then just use the crayon.
Kelly P.
Burtonsville, MD
This is the first time I have drawn on my eyebrows, before using this product I always thought it was so hard to make it look natural, but this product is so easy to use and makes my eyebrows look amazing! I definitely would recommend Brow Drama to anyone!
Sharon L.
English, IN
This is super easy to use!!! Fairly new to brow filling. My other pencil is designer quality but really needs a practiced hand to use. I read this product was quality and very easy to use for a newby. This is so true!!! #in love
Aida M.