BY MAYBELLINE

How To Use/Apply:

Draw small strokes along the brow contour.

• Does it come in enough colors to match your eyebrows? 3 Answers
  • Was this easy to use on your brows or did you feel like y...8 Answers
  • I want to know if this product works and how long it lasts ?1 Answers
Genesis M.
I purchased this on my trip to Florida only because I didn't have one and I didn't want to purchase a 20$ one from Sephora. This really is what it is a pomade. It feels so oily and I hate it because my eyebrows look like I slicked gel and Vaseline on them worst 8$ I wasted
Brenda S.
Newark, NJ
This is my everyday go-to brow product (which means I pretty much use it every day). It is not good for shaping your eyebrows but it is perfect for the days when you are not doing too much and just want to make your brows look a little bit more put together. I believe it is so worth the price if you use it as much as I do!
Christina D.
Review for: Deep Brown more...
This stuff is a complete mess. It doesn’t go on evenly, you have to put tons on and then it still doesn’t even look natural or anywhere in that same family. Basically if you’re doing Halloween make up then this is something you want. If you were trying to look like a normal human with normal make up or even dramatic make up this is not for you.
Shontrell G.
I really love this crayon from Maybelline New York Eyestudio. I received it free from Influenster, and it makes my brows look fuller. I'm able to shade in and sculp my brows without even getting them done. I would definitely recommend it for others and I would buy it personally.
Jennifer P.
Minneapolis, MN
Review for: Soft Brown more...
I am not usually one for pomade crayons, and to be honest this was the first one i ever used.  that being said i really liked this product.  It tames brows without making them too dark for my hair / skin tone like some other products do.  I love that they come in various shades as well, which works well for cosmetology classes.
Beauty E.
This freaking crayon GIVES ME LIFE. Wish I could give it more stars- its amazing- its waxy yet creamy and is super long wearing - literally had to scrub it off which I love so that my brows are down my face by the end of the day - if you see it buy it - you won't regret it!
Shenaé C.
Brooklyn, NY
The formula is cool but I wouldn't use it again. I have the two darkest shades but They're too close to my own skin tone rather than my hair color. Also once the tip is dull, thats all you can really do since you cant sharpen it. Theres no room for precision.
I wouldn't buy this.
Tracy F.
I don't typically fill in my brows, but I found this product to be really great! It went on smooth and when used lightly looked very realistic. It's a great product for it's price. It's definitely for the women who want their eyebrows to standout!
Kaitlyn F.
Mc Coll, SC
Although, the penicil is a great color match, it is a little fat. It makes my brows a little too thick. I only use it when doing dramatic makeup. I have used it a couple of time. It's easy to apply and use. I would buy it again because of the way it makes my brows look.
Judy C.
chicago, IL
This is like once in a while grab for me when I want to my brows fast l, glides on well easy to control even though it's a big crayon and seems to hold through out the day, I would recommend it if you want simple put the door brows kind of look and can be blended in wit a tinted brow gel or pencil to even it out, works fine for me.
Aida M.