BY MAYBELLINE

How To Use/Apply:

Draw small strokes along the brow contour.

• Does it come in enough colors to match your eyebrows? 3 Answers
  • Was this easy to use on your brows or did you feel like y...8 Answers
  • I want to know if this product works and how long it lasts ?1 Answers
Ana C.
This product turned out to be exactly what I thought it would be. I had hoped that this would last all day but as others have mentioned, it wipes away so easily! If you're looking for something more long-wearing, this isn't the product for you.
Laura H.
East Chicago , IN
It's vary creamy and pigmented but these are not for me I didn't like how chunky it was and also come out harsh on my brows so I tried blending it out with a spoolie but it just smudged everywhere of the tip was skinnier and not smudge everywhere it would be good but it just wasn't for me
Andrea S.
Yesss!!!! when i found out i was getting this i decide not to buy it and wait. i love it is so comfortable using it just on a stick and no brush needed. easy to apply and no mess just covers everything pretty good and i got soft brown and auburn and i recommend this to all my girls !!
Michelle R.
Albuquerque, NM
I really like this crayon. I have fairly full brows. I just use this to fill in anything that I feel needs filling in and use a spoolie to even it out. I use this for everyday looks and it lasts until I take it off in the evening. I would recommend this as an easy everyday brow product.
Genesis M.
I purchased this on my trip to Florida only because I didn't have one and I didn't want to purchase a 20$ one from Sephora. This really is what it is a pomade. It feels so oily and I hate it because my eyebrows look like I slicked gel and Vaseline on them worst 8$ I wasted
Kayla Nicole G.
Lugoff , SC
Review for: Soft Brown more...
I really wasn't crazy about this product but I do want to say if you already have thicker brows and just wanna put a little color in them this will work. For someone who had thin brows and defines this isn't a good product, the end is way too large to be used as a stand alone. You would need to go back in and define with concealer and brush!
Trineka S.
Review for: Deep Brown more...
I purchased this at Walgreens. I have naturally full brows and I don't need a lot of product to tame them or fill them in. This fills in the gaps I have without looking overly done. It's very natural looking and it lasts forever. The only downside is you have to use it such a way that it maintains its shape or else you'll have a dull point.
Jennifer  R.
Rock Port, MO
I never really thought about using an #eyebrowpencil before but now, I am a lifelong user! This #browdrama color goes on smooth but looks natural. I also love that it is easy to smudge to make it blend in. and there are lots of shades to match my blue eyes. I will definitely buy again!
Deanna T.
Indianapolis, IN
Love it!! I'm not a girly girl so complex makeup is not my thing. Maybelline's eyebrow crayon was so easy to use! It went on smooth. This was my first time using it and I plan to buy it for future use! I use this product every time I leave my house and will totally be recommending it!
Brenda S.
Newark, NJ
This is my everyday go-to brow product (which means I pretty much use it every day). It is not good for shaping your eyebrows but it is perfect for the days when you are not doing too much and just want to make your brows look a little bit more put together. I believe it is so worth the price if you use it as much as I do!
Aida M.