BY MAYBELLINE

How To Use/Apply:

Draw small strokes along the brow contour.

• Does it come in enough colors to match your eyebrows? 3 Answers
  • Was this easy to use on your brows or did you feel like y...8 Answers
  • I want to know if this product works and how long it lasts ?1 Answers
Rachel V.
Wichita, KS
Review for: Soft Brown more...
A little pricey but a great product. I love that it has color and grip to it all at once. Lasts me all day and sets well once it's on. Pro tip - there is SO much product left in this even when the tip completely flattens out and you can't twist up anymore. I dug out probably an inch of product, put it in a clean contact lens case, and now I apply it with a clean mascara brush.
Sarah C.
I did not like this crayon at all. I think the crayon is way too big and its hard to be precise when filling and outlining your brows. I thought it made my eye brows look clumpy and I did not like that. I would not buy this again and I will probably not use up what I have left.
amanda b.
Vandergrift, PA
The formula of this product goes on smooth. Its soft enough that it glides on really easy. But once the point dulls down it creates a thick line that doesn't look natural. For that reason i don't like the product and wouldn't buy it again
Arianna M.
Staten Island, NY
I love this pomade for an everyday brow look. it's easy to use and apply. The color dark brown matches my brows perfectly. It keeps my brows in place. The only thing I don't like is that is can't be sharpened and the tip gets flat. But I would recommend this.
Hannah B.
Lawrence, KS
I received this from influenster and I use the lightest shade. I have blonde hair (not platinum, not dirty blonde) and it matches with the current brows-darker trend. Does a good job of naturally filling in my brows, but not necessarily keeping them in place.
Christina E.
Yes yes and hell yes!!! One of the best and user friendly brown pomades I have ever used! Not only it is very affordable it is very good when applicating and lasts basically until its time to wash off your makeup. I cannot even begin to express how happy I am with this brow pomade crayon! Go get it!
Monica G.
Katy, TX
I bearly started to do my eyebrow so ive only used this product a few times....still learning how to make my eyebrows look natural yet on point. I started this product about 1 month ago. Still got some learning to do but it was highly recommended by my friend for starters
Maxine C.
Brandon, FL
When I first saw the commercial for this product I thought it was stupid (just being honest), then my best friend used hers on my eyebrows (which are already thick) and I have no idea why I loved the way they looked but I did so I bought myself one and I refuse to go to any event without using it.
Grace T.
Maplewood, NJ
I love this crayon!! It keeps my eyebrows looking nice and thick without being too blocky. I use this product almost every day can't get enough so easy to apply nd use. Its a little pricey but ultimately worth it!! I would recommend--so happy it's a finalist for here!
Sharon T.
Not a big fan of this product. It is too thick for my liking. It's more of a filler in kind of product. I wouldn't use this by itself. I would prefer to use a different product. I used it once and never again. I would not recommend this product at all.
Aida M.