BY MAYBELLINE

How To Use/Apply:

Draw small strokes along the brow contour.

• Does it come in enough colors to match your eyebrows? 3 Answers
  • Was this easy to use on your brows or did you feel like y...8 Answers
  • I want to know if this product works and how long it lasts ?1 Answers
Karley C.
I'm up in the air about the product to be completely honest. I think it goes on pretty smooth and is very pigmented which I appreciate but it seems to lack lasting power. Half way through the day I look at myself in the mirror and it's gone.I'll continue to use this product because I think there are great, pigmented colors but it won't last the entire day.
Narumi T.
Review for: Deep Brown more...
This is ok. It was very good on the first few times I used it, it was smooth and the tip of the crayon is nicely shaped, so it was very easy to shape my brow. However, as everyone else mentions, the tip will get thicker and thicker as you use. I use it with a brush now, and I like how it looks. But if you’re looking for a easy apply eyebrow products, you might be disappointed :(
Brittany F.
Review for: Soft Brown more...
Maybelline has such great products and I was so disappointed with this. It is so hard to use. The end is too big to really line and fill your brows with. I have no hairs in the front so I have to fill in a lot there and it's almost impossible to do with this. I've also tried using a brush and swiping it on the end and using it that way but it was not very pigmented. It made my brows looks patchy.
Maria S.
I really like the product. I received it as a gift from Maybelline. I used blonde 250 even though I have medium brown hair and eyebrows. I didn't want my eyebrows to look fake and the product was not cakey either like a lot of brow products. I would recommend for anyone.
Lauren M.
Henrico, VA
For a first timer in the world of eyebrow crayons, I would definitely recommend this for the ease of use. It was incredibly easy to apply and cleaned off very easily if you make a mistake during application. I would recommend to go a shade lighter than you think you need. This is a great product for everyday use!
Molli M.
Ripley, WV
Great product for the price. I use this to fill in my brows and it is easy to apply and stays on all day. Biggest complaint is the pencil is too ‘fat’ to be precise non thinner brows and there seems to not be very much per pencil. But for the price, it’s no big deal!
Christine T.
Coconut Creek , FL
Review for: Deep Brown more...
I like that this stuff is super easy to use. It also blends really nicely too! However I don’t know if it was the one I bought or not, but there isn’t actually that much product. Because it is a twist up to push out more product and it only twists up a little bit. Also, there isn’t really a great shade selection. But this definitely works great, lasts all day, and gets the job done!
Jacquelyn J.
I received this product free from review from Influenster and oh thank goodness! It's about time I took care of my brows and filled them in, and this product was perfect and so easy to use! Go go grab one now!
Makenzie M.
Olive Branch, MS
Review for: Soft Brown more...
This product is actually a lot better than i thought it was going to be. Its actually a lot easier to apply than i thought. It glides right on. I think the only thing that could be improved it the side of the crayon itself..its quite big. I made it work but if you want super super precise lines..this may not be the product you want to invest in. Its great though!
Jessica M.
Lodi, NJ
I have mixed feelings about this.. while it's priced great and it's easy to use it does have some big cons. the size of the pencil makes it difficult to get a precise line, especially in the tail of the brow. it also wipes off so easily which is def not a good thing.
Aida M.