BY MAYBELLINE

How To Use/Apply:

Draw small strokes along the brow contour.

• Does it come in enough colors to match your eyebrows? 3 Answers
  • Was this easy to use on your brows or did you feel like y...8 Answers
  • I want to know if this product works and how long it lasts ?1 Answers
Joi W.
If you are a beginner to eyebrow, then this is good product to use. One downside I can state would be that it can look really messy if you're not careful and you rush putting it on. A perk to this would be that it comes off with the rest of your makeup so you're not scrubbing to get it off your face.
Christine M.
Trenton, NJ
BEST! Super easy to use, it fills in your brows AND keeps them in place all day! It was a bit more money than I wanted to pay for a brow crayon (judging by other brow pencils I've used), but it was SO worth it! I went from rarely filling in my brows to doing them every. single. day. I would definitely recommend this product!
Reagan F.
Tampa, FL
I love this product, I used to hate doing my eyebrows and then I discovered this at the drugstore. Not only is this cheap but it's pigmented, beautiful and has like zero fallout. It is a total win and I would definitely recommend it. I will continue to buy this in the future
Ashley W.
New Orleans, LA
I wouldn't recommend these for women of dark skin because it doesn't show up on our skin and if it did you would have to use a lot. But I would recommend it to women of lighter skin. I wouldn't buy it for myself but for someone else yes but for me No! So I give this a 1 star. 😐
Chelsea R.
Pulaski, VA
Review for: Auburn more...
I’m not crazy about this because it breaks off very easy. If ou push down at all with this the pencil breaks. Also it is very crayon like in the sense that it’s waxy and I can not get it to look natural on my skin. I will say the color range is very nice and if you like more of a pomade this would be good for you, but if you have to fake it a little in the brow department like I do this just looks almost tattooed on. Does stay on and doesn’t smear though
Shelby B.
Davenport, IA
These are okay, but not worth the money. It is easy to use if you're in a hurry and like the pomade type products. However, there was not a broad color selection, and certain ones had no color payoff. I ended up using an angled brush to apply with and not the stick applicator.
Allie G.
W Jefferson, OH
Love these little crayons! Made for easy application and great to fill small holes or gaps in the hair. I wish the tip was a little finer so you could get exactly what you wanted with no mess or fix needed. Overall, great product for those just starting to fill in their brows.
Karley C.
I'm up in the air about the product to be completely honest. I think it goes on pretty smooth and is very pigmented which I appreciate but it seems to lack lasting power. Half way through the day I look at myself in the mirror and it's gone.I'll continue to use this product because I think there are great, pigmented colors but it won't last the entire day.
Maria S.
I really like the product. I received it as a gift from Maybelline. I used blonde 250 even though I have medium brown hair and eyebrows. I didn't want my eyebrows to look fake and the product was not cakey either like a lot of brow products. I would recommend for anyone.
Brittany F.
Review for: Soft Brown more...
Maybelline has such great products and I was so disappointed with this. It is so hard to use. The end is too big to really line and fill your brows with. I have no hairs in the front so I have to fill in a lot there and it's almost impossible to do with this. I've also tried using a brush and swiping it on the end and using it that way but it was not very pigmented. It made my brows looks patchy.
Aida M.