BY MAYBELLINE

How To Use/Apply:

Draw small strokes along the brow contour.

• Does it come in enough colors to match your eyebrows? 3 Answers
  • Was this easy to use on your brows or did you feel like y...8 Answers
  • I want to know if this product works and how long it lasts ?1 Answers
Melinda M.
Pittston, PA
I Got These To Review & I Absolutely Hated Them , It Was Sharpie Marker Worthy & You Get Angry Cartoon Character Brows But If Maybelline Changes It To A Skinnyish Pencil I Might Have To Get The Changed Version
Skyela H.
Washington, IN
Review for: Blonde more...
I bought this when I bleached my hair and needed lighter brows. I actually used this every day because it was so insanely easy to use I ended up going through one of these in around a month. It doesn’t stay on as well as I’d like but it does a pretty decent job for the price.
Feddra S.
As much I like Maybelline products, I really don't like this one. First, the pencil is to "bold" that it makes it difficult to handle. Then the color selection is so limited than even the color that I choose "Dark Brown" which is the one that I normaly bought , was 0 match, it looks pretty unnatural. Honestly, they have another brow products that are better than this one.
Melanie D.
Review for: Soft Brown more...
This just sucked. The crayon was too thick to get any defined shape, the color looked off, and it didnt apply smoothly at all. I dont see any use for this and dont recommend purchasing at all.
Jaqueline S.
Fresno, CA
I came across this product on a clearance rack. It was on sale and had seen tv commercials. I gave into all the rave. I also need to mention i was just learning to do my eyebrows. I thought it was going to be easy to use as in the commercials. It has been months since i first learned to do my brows. I wasn't a fan of this product then should give it a second chance.
Jasmine B.
Orlando
The Maybelline Brow Drama® Pomade Crayon is not for me. I think that the crayon is to thick where you can’t be precise. It also is kind of patchy when you put it on.
Amanda M.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Review for: Deep Brown more...
In retrospect I don't really know why I tried this. I love brow products and this was something interesting, but it seemed like it would be hard to use and it was. The crayon part gets dull really fast and then you're basically drawing on super huge, thick brows. Plus the pomade just doesn't look very natural.
Sheena B.
Review for: Deep Brown more...
I usually love this brand but this product is a miss for me. The crayon is way too thick for precise application, doesn’t really tame much and even with setting, I feel like this smudges and bleeds everywhere. For this price point there are much better options out there that stay longer and tame those brows better.
Whitney H.
Hot Springs
My friend ordered a shade too dark (she’s dirty blonde) so she gave this to me. I️ would’ve never purchased it on my own. But now that I️ have it- I️LOVE IT! It helps fill in the small spaces in my brow, and doesn’t cause me to look like I’ve been playing with markers. Great price point, great product, and I️ am planning on getting another one when I️ go to the store!
Brooke T.
Winston Salem, NC
I bought this brow pomade stick at my local drugstore. I'm not a huge fan of it only because it's so big I feel like that I can't get a precise line with the stick being so big. I like my brows to be precise and I just didn't feel like this brow product was for me. But I did like the color of it.
Aida M.