BY MAYBELLINE

How To Use/Apply:

Draw small strokes along the brow contour.

• Does it come in enough colors to match your eyebrows? 3 Answers
  • Was this easy to use on your brows or did you feel like y...8 Answers
  • I want to know if this product works and how long it lasts ?1 Answers
Jessica C.
Brooklyn, NY
I was incredibly excited to try the Maybelline New York Brow Drama Pomade Crayon! I've always been a big fan of Maybelline. Influenster sent me 2 shades that are a perfect match for my skin color and hair. It has amazing consistency and last a lifetime!
Erika M.
I started doing my brows last year so when I was able to try this product for free I was excited. This product is good for those quick makeup days or even days when you need a little more work on them. Highly recommend this product!!
Kaitlyn M.
Washington, DC
I like this crayon for the brow a lot. The color is rich and it blends well with the hairs and looks natural. As with any brow makeup, the quality of the end result really does lie with the makeup artist but this is a great tool to get there. My only issue is the formula could be a bit smoother.
Shannon P.
Milton , WI
I just received this product in my Vox Box and am very pleased. Some things I noticed first use of this product was it's creamy texture and vibrant pigment that was the perfect shade for my brow. Ithe compliment my eye color but my eye brows are already so dark I don't usually fill them in. I most likely wouldn't buy after the samples are gone.
Marylou C.
Ok this pomade just isnt for me, it made my brows look far too clumpy and just well FAKE...I applied this product with a brush instead of drawing it on like a crayon because it would go on really thick and heavy...Use a very light hand when applying this product because everyone likes things differently you may like it where I did not but go very light and it just may surprise you...Its not a bad products its just not for me.
Sydney B.
Greenbelt, MD
I received this product from influencer in one of my last vox boxes. I normally don't use eyebrow pencils as my eyebrows don't need them but I found that once I started using this I use it all the time now! It goes on so smooth, the color matches perfectly, and it last all day! My mom and I both love this crayon and I would definitely get it again!
LaLa D.
Purchased a few months ago as a filler. Love the smooth texture and ease of use. I like to use this when I don't want a heavy brow look. Stays in place during workouts and last all day. Will be a staple in my brow cosmetics. Maybelline never disappoints.
Laura B.
Charlotte, NC
I am going to start by saying that I by no means have large brows. They are fairly thin, light and practically not existent. I was kinda scared when I saw this product, but I tried it anyway... BIG mistake. My worst dreams came true. It made such a mess. I think it could maybe be great if it was thinner. I very very very much do not recommend this.
Paula M.
North Aurora, IL
fantastic long wearing eye brow makeup. looks extremely natural and easy to blend. make your brows thicker for more drama or thinner for a daytime look. great for shaping and accentuating eyebrows. lasts all day for me. several color varieties. as good as more expensive department store brands.
Christina H.
First off, I want to thank Influenster for sending me this product to try out. However, I wasn't really a fan. The product is very waxy and I do not like the feel of it on my face. I don't really see a difference after using it. It doesn't fill in any color (I got Auburn and soft brown) and even when trying them separately and together I just do see the point of this product for me. Kudos to everyone who has enjoyed it, but this is not something I would buy in the future.
Aida M.