BY MAYBELLINE

How To Use/Apply:

Draw small strokes along the brow contour.

• Does it come in enough colors to match your eyebrows? 3 Answers
  • Was this easy to use on your brows or did you feel like y...8 Answers
  • I want to know if this product works and how long it lasts ?1 Answers
Vilma V.
This makes sculpting the perfect brow easy! I lightly applied this from my inner brow to the tail. Then brushed it into the brow with a spoolie. I then finished the look with the Maybelline Brow Drama Sculpting Brow Mascara to set. I used Deep Brown for both steps. This product helps create a natural brow look. But it is buildable in case you prefer a bolder brow look.
Anne P.
This brow crayon was a nice color, however, it was too silky and I found it difficult to shape my brows properly.
I also rubbed up against my eyebrow with my finger shortly after application and it smeared across my forehead! Not a pretty look I'll tell you. This product won't stand up against the summer heat either.
Luana B.
I recently received this product as a gift and then saw it in Walgreens. It is very pigmented and strong but I don't recommend it using it without a brush. I take my brow brush and apply it as such because if not your brows will look ridiculous. I recommend if you're looking for something affordable and durable.
Christy L.
Layton, UT
Review for: Soft Brown more...
I loved this product! I bought it once and it is like the maybelline brow pencil which i love! But In my opinion i prefer using pencils because they usually have a finer point and can give myself a more natural looking shape because i have thin brows and this particular product has more a thicker point to it. The product itself though is amazing and would definitely be perfect for someone with a thick brow that just need more a full and dark look.
Nikauly B.
He recibido este producto gracias a influenster y Maybelline y es él mejor lápiz para cejas que e utilizado. me encanta como pinta, es suabe, su calidad es buena y duradera se lo recomiendo a todas las chicas que le gusten pintan bien sus cejas
Kariethna U.
Review for: Soft Brown, Deep Brown more...
The product itself is great and is very pigmented and will define nicely. The downfall though is the size of the tip, because of its excessive size it gets everywhere if you are not extremely careful. Although I thought the product was creamy and budget I would recommend getting the pencil form from Maybelline.
Amanda S.
Washington , MI
This is an ok product. I feel that the crayon is to big to get precise application but what I do is use my eye brow brush and get some of the pomade on there and define my brows, then go in with the crayon. I think if this was a little bit smaller, it would be perfect. I would not repurchase this product.
Barbra f.
Stow, OH
I love this chubby eyebrow pencil. It easily fills in my brows and gives them much needed definition. It's easier to use than the skinny pencils.
Just wish it came with a sharpener.
Maureen M.
Columbia, MD
So, I got free samples of #Maybelline #BrowDrama pomade crayons in my #Influenster #VoxBox in exchange for sharing my honest opinion. Let's just say my brows were not made to be colored in. Although it went on smooth and blended well, I looked like I had cartoon eyebrows lol. Won't be using that again!
Erika M.
I started doing my brows last year so when I was able to try this product for free I was excited. This product is good for those quick makeup days or even days when you need a little more work on them. Highly recommend this product!!
Aida M.