BY MAYBELLINE

How To Use/Apply:

Draw small strokes along the brow contour.

• Does it come in enough colors to match your eyebrows? 3 Answers
  • Was this easy to use on your brows or did you feel like y...8 Answers
  • I want to know if this product works and how long it lasts ?1 Answers
Leslie M.
This brow pencil is really thick and it's very hard to keep it in shape that you need for thin eyebrows. It's not the ideal brow crayon for me and I will not be buying it again. I did buy the correct shade but it's still just does not look right on me because the pencil so thick and I can't sharpen it.
Deanna B.
Boise, ID
Im new to this brow filling in stuff so it was different for me. The pencil was big I have really light eyebrows so of course I think these are meant to make them stand out. This for sure would take some time to get used to. I'm not used to using it so glad to have a friend that knows a lot about these.
Mariah F.
The range of colors is okay. I have light brown hair, but thin brows so the blonde was too light and auburn was too dark. I personally would not purchase for myself. The crayon is too thick to get a defined line on the brow. It was also pretty slick after application. The packaging and marketing for this product is nice and eye catching though!
Jade A.
Parlin, NJ
I was actually pretty impressed with this pencil. I watched a few reviews on it where girls didn't speak too highly of it, but once I experienced it for myself, I loved it! It goes on really smooth and is easy to use, especially for an amateur like myself. It's a great beginner brow product, just make sure you apply it on an angle so that you create a more defined brow. And if you're using deep brown, be very light with your application.
Ashlyn C.
Tucson, AZ
Perfect for someone who has full brows, dark brows. This is just to enhance/perfect them. Say you get your brows full of makeup when doing your complexion and just need to darken them a tad? This is the product for you! Will hold them in place and darken already full brows. NOT for those who hardly have brows because it is not for drawing hairs being that the pencil is thick.
Megan S.
Oakland, ME
I received this pomade crayon as part of a campaign, and I was super excited about it. The two shades that I got matched my complexion and my hair color perfectly. I found that the product had good consistency and went on smoothly. However, I could not get this to look as natural as some other brow products that I have previously used. I would recommend this product simply for its ease of application and for filling in sparse brows.
Magda C.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this brow pencil. The soft brown is great for a natural brow and I can use the dark brown when I want to be more bold. I love that its like a crayon. It takes me less than 7 minutes to do my brows now, before it would take me about 7 minutes a brow. I will definitely repurchase and recommend the Browdrama pomade crayon by Maybelline.
Ashley H.
Des Moines, IA
I received a complimentary package of this for testing purposes. I like it enough that I will continue to use it until it's out,but will probably not purchase again. The pencil is a little thicker than I prefer, as my eyebrows are very thin. It also does not go on as thick or as dark as I'd prefer, and I will probably stick to a brow pomade in the future.
Katherine C.
Lewisville, TX
Love the color and the creaminess of the crayon however, the crayon is to thick which did not allowed me to be very precise. The crayon looked great and bold when I first applied it but it wasn't a long lasting product.. After about a couple hours I noticed it was fading away.. I did love the product but not for outdoor occasions
Kylie K.
Bronston, KY
I absolutely loved the pomade crayon, I normally use dark eyeliner to color in my brows but this was simple and easy and not as heavy, very light and almost creamy! I have dark eyes so to take the spotlight from them is difficult but I loved the results and definitely will be purchasing this product once what I have is gone!
Aida M.